View attachment 357615
View attachment 357627
View attachment 357623

View attachment 357624
View attachment 357627
View attachment 357629
View attachment 357627
View attachment 357630
From my personal message from the Chairman Ian Bankier, I am expected to play Attacking Football and Develop players using the club's youth system. I am happy about that as there are a few little gems waiting for their chance to step up.

View attachment 357627
View attachment 357631
View attachment 357627
View attachment 357634
View attachment 357635
View attachment 357636
View attachment 357627
View attachment 357637
From the First Scout Report I can see a lot of Goalkeepers and Defensive Players which makes me believe this is where we need to invest, I will take a look at the Scout Report more closely and analyse who may fit into my plan.

View attachment 357638
The Squad Report looks pretty strong, I definitely need a back up keeper to challenge Fraser Forster and I need to enhance my squad in the Full-Back area, maybe a new striker to bolster my options.

View attachment 357643
This youngster is definitely one to watch as he develops, I will make sure I am doing my very best for this lad to develop him the best I can and with him being just 14 years old, he has years ahead of him and bags of potential.

View attachment 357627
View attachment 357645
From the Finance information I can see we did very well last season with a profit of £29.3m and the current season is looking healthy too with a profit already of £7.83m. I will definitely pay close attention to the finances of Celtic F.C.

View attachment 357627
What do I want to achieve at Celtic Park?
  • Overhaul Rangers' Record of 54 SPL Title wins
  • Enhance Clubs Facilities (Youth & Training)
  • Enhance Clubs Reputation from National - Worldwide
  • Make sure Profit stays high each Month/Season

Last edited:
One of the best layouts I've seen in a while! I'm a Rangers though but I'll follow mate!

One of the best layouts I've seen in a while! I'm a Rangers though but I'll follow mate!

Cheers! I am a Newcastle fan unfortunately! But if we can do anything like W4NKERS story then I would be over the moon! haha!

Rangers will be up in the SPL soon competing alongside me, a few more boring seasons until then though ay? haha. Pre-Season update & Champions League Qualifier coming soon.

Pre-Season 2013/14 & Champions League Qualifier

View attachment 358102
View attachment 358103
View attachment 358104
A good set of results in pre-season, only conceding 1 goal and a good attendance at Home against CSKA Moscow is rather pleasing. See below for more details on results.

View attachment 358105

View attachment 358106

View attachment 358107

View attachment 358108
View attachment 358103
View attachment 358109
View attachment 358110
Brilliant results in the Champions League Qualifier against Skonto, before the game started and I selected opposition tactics, I noticed their team had very low fitness of 67% so I selected Overload and Hassle Opponents to enhance our attacking motivation. We were unfortunate to give a goal away via a Penalty in the 1st Leg, but we won and that's the main thing.

View attachment 358111
I am happy with the draw again Molde and believe we can Qualify for the Champions League which will no doubt be a great boost to the team overall.

View attachment 358113
View attachment 358114
View attachment 358103
View attachment 358115
View attachment 358116
View attachment 358117
Currently English Premier League Champions Manchester United have spent £112m and Chelsea are in second place with £82m spent.

View attachment 358118

I am delighted with my transfer dealings, Tompkins and Fabio bring experience at the back and N'Zogbia brings pace to the wing, Paul McShane was already a sign sealed deal and I brought in Legend David James for back up, but he brings a wealth of experience.

My outgoings are pretty hefty, with a lot of players leaving, but overall I am happy with the outcome, £7.5m spent and £27m sold, so a £19.5m profit.

View attachment 358103
View attachment 358119
I decided on a low League Bonus and Low Cup Bonus, but a high Continental Cup Bonus to motivate my players within the Champions League. Will it pay off? We shall see.

View attachment 358120
Our financial situation is looking extremely good, with a balance of £46.1m and a total profit so far this season sitting at £27m, which is only £2m shy of last seasons overall profit. From the first post where the balance was £27m we are looking very healthy, mainly down to players-out (£27,112,050).

View attachment 358103
View attachment 358121
Preview of the opening fixtures, starting off with Dundee Utd at Home, The next update will consist of....
  • August Results
  • Transfer Deadline Day *HOT*
  • Financial Information
  • Board Meeting *HOT*

View attachment 358103

Last edited:
Celtic F.C. : Finances

View attachment 358620
View attachment 358621
View attachment 358622
First I will look at Transfers where we have made £16.25m in Profit, we made some quality signings and didn't break the bank either.

View attachment 358621
View attachment 358623
Qualifying for the Champions League has certainly helped our financial situation which is pleasing. Hopefully we can qualify from the Group Stage with the likes of Fernando Torres and experience of David Beckham in the squad.

View attachment 358621
View attachment 358624
An overall look at the Finances with the current season profit at £23.8m we are looking very healthy at the moment. I have a Transfer Budget of £25.37m but I am not looking to spend now with the squad I have.

View attachment 358621

Yep, pretty unrealistic. As a Celtic fan I'm speechless for how you got 5 million for Lassad, and 7 for Lustig. Not buying it, sorry. Good layout aswell

Good luck paying the £200k a week.

I am paying him £100k pw not £200k, but I needed to offer a lot of bonuses such as Wage after certain number of games etc.

Yep, pretty unrealistic. As a Celtic fan I'm speechless for how you got 5 million for Lassad, and 7 for Lustig. Not buying it, sorry. Good layout aswell

One thing I have learnt playing FM is you should always ask for £1m or £2m above the players current value, usually they will sell for more than their worth. Also, if you are going to criticise someones story, don't bother commenting? Whenever I comment on someones story, it's only encouragement as I don't want to discourage people from using fm-base as people will find other ways of blogging instead.

Torres was Transfer-listed which is why he discussed terms with us and the offer I made him was a good offer after altering my budgets.

I offered encouragement, if you read between the lines. No one is going to read a story where Messi signs for Villa and Bale goes to Plymouth.

Not trying to criticise but Beckham, Torres, NZogbia jumping the border to play for Celtic was odd.

Beckham was a free agent which is why he accepted as no one was interested in him, Torres was listed for £9m by Chelsea and I altered my budget to afford the contract and NZogbia is not a highly rated player which is why he moved too. Also, Champions League football means a lot.

Anyway, I am giving this save up now. I am going to put a post up for ideas in regards to a new story, due to criticism.

How else would transfers go through anyway? :S