TheCelticKid

Reaction score
View attachment 1088805

Celtic Football Club

Founded in 1888 by the Irish priest Brother Walfrid to help migrants and to fight poverty in the east end of Glasgow, Celtic is a proud club which has stuck to its roots even through the tough times.
Celtic is based on charity and the clubs still gives up to £3.5 million per season in donations.

Celtic were the first club to win the European Cup from the UK in 1967 under Jock Stein after a miraculous 2-1 win over Inter Milan in Lisbon.
Unfortunately for Celtic and their fans the club hasn't been able to reach this feet since however in 2003 Celtic made it to the Uefa Cup final in which they lost 3-2 to Porto in extra time.
The fans of the club have always been proud to be supporters of the best club in the world, a club which supports them as much as they do the team. This is why Celtic park has faced exterior renovations and the fact that the club was the first to introduce safe standing in the UK

My goal in this save is to bring the club back to where it belongs as a European elite whilst maintaining the values of the club in terms of not overspending and realistic (ish) transfers.

I hope you enjoy this save, any feedback is appreciated​

Pre-Season !

View attachment 1088865

Pre Season and Transfers

During the window (which is still open) i tried to bring in good quality young players on small fees from around the UK to improve the youth setup here at Celtic.
The majority of these players have been loaned out.

View attachment 118101

I also let go of Callum Mcgregor, Nadir Cifti and Efe Ambrose due to them not being good enough, i wanted to create a young dynamic team with only a few exception(Kolo and brown).
CL Qualifiers

View attachment 118099

as you can see we played two teams which we were much better than, two routine ties which see us into the playoff round.

Tactic and Team Line-Up

View attachment 118098

I think with this squad we are more than capable of winning the domestic treble and hopefully get a decent run in Europe, the next update will take us to the mid-way point in the European group stages.

any advice or comments is much appreciated.​

CL Group Update!!!!

View attachment 1089154

Champions League Campaign (So Far)

It all began with a trip to the Norther Irish champions Crusaders, Over the two legs we were far to strong for them and ultimately destroyed them 13-0 on agg to qualify for the next qualification round.

In the 3rd qualifying round we faced more difficult opposition in the Slovakian side AS Trencin, After a dominant 4-0 win at home i played a youth squad away which got us a 3-1 victory meaning we won 7-1 on aggregate

We now faced the play-off round, although europa league was already secured for me only champions league was the only option considering im Celtic.
We played IFK Norrkoping from Sweden in what i must say was a reletivly lucky draw considering some of the teams available and my feelings were matched by the players after a confident 3-2 away win followed by a convincing 4-0 home win to send the sold out crown in to jubilation.

View attachment 117833

Biggest Moment Yet

It came time for the Group Stage draw with the European elites were we rightly belong,
As we are a 4th seeded team i watched the groups coming outs hoping not to get certain ones to maximise our early success in Europe however as usual Celtic get given the group of death including Arsenal, Juventus and Dinamo Kyiv.
View attachment 117832

With this group i demanded more money from the board to which they accepted and i signed another 2-3 youth players who have been loaned back out

Fair to say however, our start has been excellent with us picking up 6pts from the first 3 games against "superior" opposition

View attachment 117830

League update coming shortly

League Update!!!!!!!

View attachment 1089166

Domestic Update

SPL

10 Games - 7 wins 3 draws

Unbeaten and fairly dominant so far and with Europe
being the main focus this year the league has been left to the younger players.

View attachment 117827

View attachment 117825

Scottish Cup/League Cup

Again it has been a story of success which sees us in the league cup final and with us still a while away from the Scottish cup starting all is looking good

Thanks for reading and any feedback is appreciated

Good luck, Scottish comps should be easy but europpe is always a challenge

CL Results, League Cup Final

View attachment 1089352

Domestic Football

League

View attachment 117661

As you can see, we remain unbeaten with some amazing but expected form in the league leaving us top of the table with a game on hand on second place hearts whose only lose has surprisingly came against Partick Thistle in a 4-1 thrashing.

View attachment 117659

League Cup

After an intense run to the League cup final we came up against league rivals Hearts in a closely fought battle. We took the lead 3 mins after a wonder strike by on-form man Moussa Dembele. Our captain Scott Brown was sent off shortly later putting us on the back foot.
Hearts scored to equalise in the 74th minute and i decided to park the bus and survive until extra time.

In extra time i decided that if it was level at the break or worse id gamble and bring on a second striker which unfortunately was the case as only 4 mins into extra time my 10 man team conceded an own goal via Mikael Lustig leaving us deflated with a mountain to climb to win the cup.

Time rattled down i finished the game with three strikers on the pitch but it wasn't one of them who made a difference, it was Stuart Armstrong who became the cup hero after scoring in the 121st minute to send the game into penalties and the green side of hamden into uncontrollable celebration.

Now we faced penalties.
Armstrong and Toure Missed.
however,
CRAIG GORDON saved 3
and Celtic WIN THE LEAGUE CUP

View attachment 117657

Champions League

​After an eventful but prosperous opening to the group it is sad to say the same level of performances wasn't up-kept as we failed to gain another point in the group, however due to a late goal for arsenal against kyiv we continue in Europe as the 3rd place team and as much as it isnt what i hoped for i think considering the difficulty of the group it is a fairly good result

View attachment 117656View attachment 117655

Now we have a break from non league football giving us a chance to play the youngsters, COYBIG

Again, thanks for reading and any feedback is welcome

is there much interest in this, if there isnt i will stop the story or maybe come back in 3-5 seasons with an update

is there much interest in this, if there isnt i will stop the story or maybe come back in 3-5 seasons with an update

even though i want you to fail lol :p don't base your story on comments, base it on views.

ok ive decided to finish the season and later tomorrow come out and do a season review and take the new season in a different direction in terms of lay out and stuff

Just you wait till next season mate when the Bairns pip you to the title lol

End of season update and information

After a relatively typical season in which i won the treble at celtic i have decided that i am going to start the new season as a new stroy and delete this thread as id like a new start after a disastrous layout on the first attempt, i will upload a post relatively soon but i want to practice on making good quality posts first