Starting at the end of the first season. Current squad is decent, need to get a few more in, Samaras and Mouyokolo are leaving. Hopefully no offers come in for big players. Got to the round of 32 in the Europa League. Defeated off of Juve on away goals after finishing 3rd on head-to-head record with Dortmund in the group stages. Won league and league cup comfortably.

View attachment 417257

will post pre season games and transfers soon.

Just about to go into the first competitive match of the new season, with what should be a comfortable win.

Pre-Season;

New signings impressed however Forster picked up an injury and will be out for a month. Zaluska should be able to coveragainst weaker teams in qualifying.

Transfers;

The Greek lad has some champions league experience which will be vital this season, the two defenders look promising and will be integrated into the squad this season. As for outgoings, Matthews will be missed and still looking for a replacement. I felt as if we had enough cover for Bald? and Sammy.

View attachment 416806

Dortmund & Ac are stepping up their challenge to sign Biton, with both bidding just under ?8m. Managed to get him on a new contract though until 2018. hopefully I can coast my way into the group stages of the CL without picking up and substantial injuries

Last edited:
Although I do want to judge your transfer dealings because they have been awful. Balde for me had two 30+ goals seasons and then I sold him for 15 million, Adam Matthews is a great RB and should never be sold.