Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Celtic FC Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantsil

Jun 1, 2009
Im currently managing celtic fc i haven't lost a game yet
if anyone wants to follow,i will be posting every now and then
i WILL post screenshots

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
Ahhh sounds good but is a bit easy as your only really going to loas vs rangers if any 1

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
Ahh the 4-4-2 wide one :) yeh i made that with celtic was very good

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
15 goals in 1st 4 league game ooo yeh just what happedn with me with my tactic

Pantsil

Jun 1, 2009
champions league:
dinamo moscow 1-1 celtic
celtic 1-0 lyon
real madrid away now...

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

lost 3-0 to madrid
it said that my loss has become the clubs record for biggest losing streak?

Last edited:

Smiler7

Dec 9, 2009
Im celtic fc on fm09 here are some players and news of what i won and things.... lol i sold naylor for £950k v.of hessilink £1.5m Hartely £1m Donati for £1m all in summer, i loaned out wilson, maloney, robson,samaras who all went on to be sold.
players i bought in summer 08 were

David Becham £7.5m (brilliant in spl scores hattricks of freekicks)
Alex £6.5m (brazilian striker bought from internacional scored 33 goals in 33 games in first season)

In January 09 i was still undefeated in the league.... I went for some experience for dressing room and for cl so bought

Ronaldo £2.6m and Rivaldo for £950k
I sold Balde£160k £700k Loovens £925k crosas £950k flood £1,4m

At the end of the season i had won spl sc slc and got to quarter finals of cl. I also ended the season undefeated.

In the summer 09 i sold maloney £1m wilson £1.5m Robson £2m Samaras £1m and nakamura for free. i brought in alot of players which ended in a waist, i got

lukaz Zaluska free(was already signed when i came)
Mark viduka free
Leroy Lita free
Kanu free
Jerzy Dudek free
Lauren free
Alexsandor Lukovic £4.6m (great left back)
Juan Roman Riquelme £10m

By january i was still undefeated in the league i sold Lita for £1m and McCourt for £625k and bought
Daniel Sturridge free
Yago £925k(from juventes and is tiped to be the next big thing)
Pasquato £850k(also from juventes not as good as hoped)
Stephan McGinn£750(bought from st.mirren and is loved by fans and brilliant half a year later and im rejecting £1.2 m bids)

I won the league and league cup got last 16 in cl and finished undefeated again.

In summer 2010 bought
Guti £1.4m(left madrid for first team football)
Renan £5m(20 year old keeper to replace boruc when he is finished, price says enough)

I think that is about it im currently in september and will update when in january. please leave comments and tips for any thing thank you!

Smiler7

Dec 9, 2009
board gave enough i suppose. also for winning lots of things, selling players and getting far in the cl. im in september 2010and rangers are going to challenge me this season unlike last whe i finished 20 points clear. this year they have made some good singings i.e rudd van disteroy (spelt wrong lol) and chris eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.