Celtic FC Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantsil

Reaction score
Im currently managing celtic fc i haven't lost a game yet
if anyone wants to follow,i will be posting every now and then
i WILL post screenshots

Ahhh sounds good but is a bit easy as your only really going to loas vs rangers if any 1

already played them,won 1-0 at ibrox
im using your tactic danny

Ahh the 4-4-2 wide one :) yeh i made that with celtic was very good

i drew lyon,real madrid and dinamo moscow
gonna try my hardest to qualify

good luck anyways m8 no offence but ull need it u got a killer group

15 goals in 1st 4 league game ooo yeh just what happedn with me with my tactic

champions league:
dinamo moscow 1-1 celtic
celtic 1-0 lyon
real madrid away now...

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

lost 3-0 to madrid
it said that my loss has become the clubs record for biggest losing streak?

Last edited:
Im celtic fc on fm09 here are some players and news of what i won and things.... lol i sold naylor for £950k v.of hessilink £1.5m Hartely £1m Donati for £1m all in summer, i loaned out wilson, maloney, robson,samaras who all went on to be sold.
players i bought in summer 08 were

David Becham £7.5m (brilliant in spl scores hattricks of freekicks)
Alex £6.5m (brazilian striker bought from internacional scored 33 goals in 33 games in first season)

In January 09 i was still undefeated in the league.... I went for some experience for dressing room and for cl so bought

Ronaldo £2.6m and Rivaldo for £950k
I sold Balde£160k £700k Loovens £925k crosas £950k flood £1,4m

At the end of the season i had won spl sc slc and got to quarter finals of cl. I also ended the season undefeated.

In the summer 09 i sold maloney £1m wilson £1.5m Robson £2m Samaras £1m and nakamura for free. i brought in alot of players which ended in a waist, i got

lukaz Zaluska free(was already signed when i came)
Mark viduka free
Leroy Lita free
Kanu free
Jerzy Dudek free
Lauren free
Alexsandor Lukovic £4.6m (great left back)
Juan Roman Riquelme £10m

By january i was still undefeated in the league i sold Lita for £1m and McCourt for £625k and bought
Daniel Sturridge free
Yago £925k(from juventes and is tiped to be the next big thing)
Pasquato £850k(also from juventes not as good as hoped)
Stephan McGinn£750(bought from st.mirren and is loved by fans and brilliant half a year later and im rejecting £1.2 m bids)

I won the league and league cup got last 16 in cl and finished undefeated again.

In summer 2010 bought
Guti £1.4m(left madrid for first team football)
Renan £5m(20 year old keeper to replace boruc when he is finished, price says enough)

I think that is about it im currently in september and will update when in january. please leave comments and tips for any thing thank you!

board gave enough i suppose. also for winning lots of things, selling players and getting far in the cl. im in september 2010and rangers are going to challenge me this season unlike last whe i finished 20 points clear. this year they have made some good singings i.e rudd van disteroy (spelt wrong lol) and chris eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.