Reaction score
I've just started a new game so i might aswell keep track of it here, im currently using the scottish leagues edited database with a revised budget of 11.5 million, taking into account the 2 windows.

pre/early season

Budget- 11.5 million

Players out; Willo Flood ,Gary Caldwell,Stephen Mcmanus, Patrick Mccourt, Mark Wilson, Lee Naylor,Scott Mcdonald, Marco Fortune (loan) Total = 11.75 million

Players in; Jos hooiveld, Nicola Kalinic, Nikica Jelavic, Lukas Maracek, Marek Suchy, Landry N'guemo, Robert Lewandowski. Total = 15.75 million

Future club captain pottentially, bargain from slavia praha.

2rgcpi1.jpg

and hopefully a good striker in nikica-

73ijj6.jpg

My plan is to get to a stage where im competign in the europa league as one of the favourites withing 3 seasons and winning said competiton. With more investment i'll then try and build a solid championsleague squad and gradually improve my finishing position each season and perhaps one season making it to the final as an outsider.

pre-season-

celtic 5 v 0 clyde
mainz 1 v 5 celtic
rochdale 0 v 5 celtic
clyde 0 v 5 celtic

I cancelled several friendlies because the fixture list is very congested and i dont want and early season injuriesbecause there are a lot of qualifying rounds and early cup fixtures.

i'll update another day im tired lol

Last edited: