jay67

Reaction score
In my 2nd season with celtic and need a left and right winger badly as well as a CM playmaker , i have lukaku up front on his own but no-one near good enuff to assist him , any suggestions ??

Argentinien CB Guillermo Burdisso is outstanding ( think thts how u spell it ) if anyone looking for CB for celtic i strongly recommend him ..

What happened to james forrest ? Hes a great winger
Craig conway is good for the spl and is usually free in the 2nd season
If you have enough money and he hasnt moved yet paulo henrique goes to celtic, i got him for 19 mill
Look for loans in the prem too, aaron ramsey is up for loan sometimes, he'd be a good cm playmaker too

forrest has been injured for the rest of the season which has caused a major problem.. cant seem to find a great CM aswell , and with a budget of only 7 million its more difficult

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

and ive tried ramsey and hes not interested either

kevin (zaragoza) for a cm playmaker.

Could try get maybe carlos vela or gio dos santos on loan for widemen maybe even buy them if they are unhappy, prob too expensive though.

Martin Zeman

Diego Perotti

Ryad Boudebouz

Mbark Boussoufa

-----------------------

Markus Henriksen

Ivan Rakitic

Haris Medunjanin

David Alaba

Chris Eagles.
Had him in last years game on a celtic save and he was brill and then I had him this year in a burnley save and he was good as well.Looking to pay Id say 5-7m(Thats first season so it may be less this season)
Chris Brunt is a solid winger and def scout the 3 teams that where relegated from the prem.Can get players on the cheap.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Kevin,Tom Cairney,Dorrans(if west brom where relegated) are great playmakers.

florian fromlowitz is a good reliable cheap goalkeeper

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

oh sorry replied to wrong topic :Dhaha

Biram Kayal is a good Playmaker.
Izaguirre/McCourt are both top wingers [McCourt on the right, inside forward attack, **** TON of assists :eek:]

Yeah they are already at Celtic, but they do the job brilliantly. If you really want to buy, then go with the suggestions given.

thanks taida i will try tht out and see how it goes ..