Celtic League : Irish, Scottish, Welsh and N. Irish Leagues merged!

Finn

Reaction score
Celtic League

Foundation of the Celtic League

1. Celtic League Premier Division
2. Celtic League First Division
3. Celtic League Second Division
4. Celtic League Third Division
5. Celtic League National Divisions
- Irish National
- N. Irish National
- Scottish National
- Welsh National

IMPORTANT :

When starting a new game with the Celtic League :

1. Make sure you have no data editors running for Ireland, Scotland, N. Ireland or Wales national leagues.
2. When choosing database size click 'custom' and select the following options.
- Players of Nationality -Irish
-Scottish
-Welsh
-N. Irish
- Players Based in nation -Ireland
-Scotland
-Wales
-N. Ireland

Enjoy! (H)

Cups :

Celtic Cup
Celtic League Cup
Celtic Super Cup
Irish Cup
N. Irish Cup
Scottish Cup
Welsh Cup
Celtic League National Divs Cup

Any comments, questions or screenshot requests are welcome!

download link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ST62KMG

Also the league is set in Scotland!

Last edited:
Seems interesting although surely Scotland will dominate? :/

Since the mighty Northern Ireland is mentioned, I will download. Top idea, just hope there is a good amount of prize money to compete with the bigger leagues

Yeah Scotland is the most dominant in the league. I sorted it by reputation so no bias towards Irish teams ;) In the Prem there are 15 Scottish teams and 5 Irish. A few N. Irish in the first division mixed with more Irish and Scottish but the top Welsh teams don't come in until the third division.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Since the mighty Northern Ireland is mentioned, I will download. Top idea, just hope there is a good amount of prize money to compete with the bigger leagues
Yeah I put decent prize money. There is a top four play-off in the prem. Winner gets 10 mil and winner of league stage gets 4 mil. So not too bad.

It will be dominated at the start by Scottish teams but in Kris UK Superleague DB on FM09 I got Linfield from BSP to the Championship with consecutive promotions due to the quality of some of the players. Michael Gault owned the middle of the park in each league so I reckon if you give it a few seasons then there will be a nice mix

Yeah. Btw everyone MAKE sure you follow the instructions for loading players of the nationalities and basied in countries or a lot of teams wont have players.

What are the Champions League spots etc. Is it still 2 CL and 3 UEFA Cup?

Thanks Div_Muzza! No probz :D

Not sure about Champions League places..I presume its the same?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I continued unemployed and the clubs who were really in the qualifiers for Champions League, Bohemians, Rhyl and Glentoran were put in. Linfield, Distillery, TNS, LLanelli, Sligo Rovers, St. Pat's, Crusaders, Bangor City, Derry City, Falkirk, Motherwell were all entered into Euro cup and I presume Celtic and Rangers are also in the Champions League. Not sure what will happen in second season regarding European places though lol. Might still be designated to each country.

wouldnt surprise me if the euro qulaifiers came from your bottom divisions in season 2, as they are the national leagues

Nah wouldn't say so as they are set in Scotland and are newly created competitions, not the original national leagues. All original national leagues were deleted.

Has it been approved? I can't seem to be able to download :(

Cheers, I'll give it a run at some point. Do you want me to give feedback?