celticfc482

Reaction score
Just started a Celtic save on the new update and in need of a youngish good CB, with good heading and marking, in general a good CB, no more than 2.5 mill, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Hi

Well two CB's who would destroy the Scottish league is either Bassong (Spurs) or Kaboul (Spurs), the only problem being the £2.5m transfer limit.

Whenever I have start at Spurs they end up being my pairing kicking out Dawson, King & Gallas!

Without looking at my shortlist no one else springs to mind under the £2.5m tag.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

Hi

Well two CB's who would destroy the Scottish league is either Bassong (Spurs) or Kaboul (Spurs), the only problem being the £2.5m transfer limit.

Whenever I have start at Spurs they end up being my pairing kicking out Dawson, King & Gallas!

Without looking at my shortlist no one else springs to mind under the £2.5m tag.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

I doubt either will want to join me anyway

You may get lucky with Bassong as spurs sometimes offer him out on loan for a £600k loan fee....worth it, scores me about 10 goals a year

u have a cb called hooven or sumat hes class. erm aleksander dragovic ( spellin) cheap and class! loan grant hanley from bburn? loan savic from city? erm danny da costa. g prestia

yeh look at the reserves and free agents loan market and do a search for cb price £2.5 million sorted