Niall88

Reaction score
Well guys,
Just wondering starting up a new game haven't played this game in a while and going to give it a shot once more and finally stick at and be succesful i find it hard to stay at games and enjoy them so with celtic i want to play as realalstic as possible to enjoy it!firstly the budget is 9 million but i am going to get rid of the deadwood such as bobo balde,donati,janvOh,mark brown,naylor,samaras and i will also sell nakamura to raise funds as he is ageing.basically i just want to build a young healthy team to play with which should dominate the spl and not get hammered in the europe and also if you have any good tactics you would like to share with me i would be grateful!so guys who shall i bring to paradise?your help will be very much appriecated!

I have to strengthen up in the midfield a good defensive one would suit the bill perfectly!who would your reccomend for that role?

You could try Fabrice Muamba or maybe if your lucky Moussa Sissoko.

and the left back poistion who would you sign for there ?

for midfeild try Migliaccio from Pallermo. Defence try Rinaudo or Stendardo and keep an eye on cott Cuthbert who became great in mine.

Forwards try Progrebnyak i got him for 4 mil or Humberto Suazo cost me 2

EDIT

Left back I signed Gary Naysmith and got a world class regen thru in my 1st season so was lucky. But take a look at Antunes

Last edited:
sven bender for a cheap DM or andersson (spelling) at some swedish team 31year old whos a real gem get him for 1.1mil about 6k a week wages

I signed Emiliano Insua on loan from Liverpool to be left back for my Celtic team, he's a quality player. I also signed Lewis Stevenson from him for £1.1m. He's a really exciting prospect who gets forward alot and chips in with a few goals.

GK - Kirkland, Kameni, Logan Bailly, Malafeev (zenit) Enyeama, Ochoa, Ustari (500k - 5 million)
RB/LB -

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

CB: sergey yefimov - lokomotiv moskow, sergey ignasevich - moscow, tarald fidgeland - Start - Wonderkid, hamed diomande - ASEC, david - palmeiras, patricio aruajo - chivas, thiago silva - fluminese,
full backs - mikael chreitien - nancy lorraine, fabian monzon, omar esparoza - chivas, joe mattock - leiceister city,
CM - witsel - standard, bolzoni - inter, ariel borysiuk - legia, jo inge berget - udinese, pavel mamaev - cska moscow, adrien - sporting, clement grenier - lyon, coutinho - inter (free agent after 2 seasons) darren gibson, possebon - man utd
danny guthrie - newcastle, fabian lusteneberger - hsv, rafael carioca - gremio,
AM - tsvetomir todorov - ascoli, adem ljajic - partizan/man utd, denilson - palmeiras (old but still brilliant - 300k) willians santana - vitoria, douglas costa - gremio
ST: daniel aquino - murcia, soldado - getafe, gignac, tiago luis - sau paulo - (get early, turns world class) nilmar, lulinha, dagoberto, kerrison, lewondowski - lech, laurito - udinese, eugne selezynov - shakthar (definate) victor manon - pachuca (mexico) alex teixera - vasco, takayuki morimoto - catania (definate)

i hope this helps, if want any specific type of players or best positions, moves etc for players, just ask.

put up a screen of your team when u have made some signings.

i want people to try my tactic, how do u save it and how do u upload it here?

i was celtic, i signe kierson and cardozo first season, then valencia, muamba, pennant the next, and cant remember further than that. long story short, was sucessful

andrew driver-Hearts
chris hogg-Hearts aswell i think

i am celtic and have been on every FM ive had - i got antunes for left back but then my comp broke and i lost EVERYTHING so had 2 start from scratch and i couldnt remember who i had, cant remember where i hear the name but EDUARDO da Silva Nascimento Neto is unreal, hes **** hot at left back and left mid and hes only young so you will have years outta him - think i got him from vasco but dont quote me on that

sorry only gettin back to you's now lads but was sorted my squad out there and there is not much depth in it,i sold nakamura,robson,mcmanus,riley,doumbe,naylor and few other.and signed a few midfielders also up front lewanawski spelling.and beevers as mcmanus replacement!so i have 16 million in the kitty i need signings quickly a striker,midfielder and a defender who would you's reccomend?Fletcher signed for west brom and kerrison will not sign i badly need a good goalscorer who will bang them in the spl and hopefully europe!also should i buy beckham?

Dont buy beckham.

For striker look at Progrbnyak, Humberto Suazo, Palacio and Gary Glen

Midfeild - Migliaccio(Pallermo), Gasberoni(Genoa), Wesley Sneijder(Ajax)

Deffender - Stendardo(Roma) Leandro Rinaudo,

Midfield:try Zucculini if ur looking for a DM as he is quality and can be bought cheap if ur in ur 1st season? but if ur looking for an AM then check out Jesus Datola brilliant player and fairly cheap,Beevers is a good young defender good signing,i have him in my Napoli under 20's.Striker: I'd say try a bid for Napoli's Lavezzi,he's a goal machine!!

i signed oscar cardoza for 7.3 million playin him up front with skippy?what you's think of that move lads?

depends how much you got left. I got Roland Linz for 4 mil and Progrebnyak for 4.5