Celtic sign Commons.

Lol would you of said that if Rangers had bought him? ;)

No but tbf he would of been our 3rd signing after Jelavic and Beattie. Also we sold Wilson and Kenny whereas Celtic have signed however many. ;)

I would have welcomed him to Ibrox he would have done well there, but at Celtic I have no Idea where he will fit in probably mostly be sub...Lennon aint gonna drop Hooper,Stokes or McCourt for him

I would have welcomed him to Ibrox he would have done well there, but at Celtic I have no Idea where he will fit in probably mostly be sub...Lennon aint gonna drop Hooper,Stokes or McCourt for him

He can play anywhere across the midfield, and up-front. That's why he's so prolific because he's versatile.

Not being Biasist but i think he would have suited rangers better than celtic as we are crying out for someone for a creative spark where as celtic have that department sorted , but i would never have gave him 20k a week which he is reportedly getting at Celtic

Not being Biasist but i think he would have suited rangers better than celtic as we are crying out for someone for a creative spark where as celtic have that department sorted , but i would never have gave him 20k a week which he is reportedly getting at Celtic

He struggles sometimes in our league, teams can mark him out off the game easily, by putting him onto his right foot, or just being plain dirty.

Should do well in the Scottish league, because no offence It's easier.

The Scottish league is a lot more physical than any league in England , you have better players and technique and tactics , But we know how to Snap players haha

The Scottish league is a lot more physical than any league in England , you have better players and technique and tactics , But we know how to Snap players haha

Yeah, he's got a good turn of pace, which can leave players for dead. But, as you can tell by looking at him he's a bit fat!

Bodell.... Does stephen Pearson get a game with Derby?if so how is he doing? was a good prospect in Scotland until he found the bench at celtic!

Bodell.... Does stephen Pearson get a game with Derby?if so how is he doing? was a good prospect in Scotland until he found the bench at celtic!

No, he's absolute terrible!

Had a lengthy spell on the side lines with the knee problem, kept him out for up to a season. He's still got the pace, but just no final ball.

He had one good season the year we went up, and scored the goal which got us promoted to the Premier League.

Hahaha Fair Enough was a really good prospect obviously just hasnt lived up to it!

Commons, McCourt, McGinn, Maloney, Forrest. 5 out and out Wingers.

I personally don't know if he'd have done that well at Rangers, Wingers tend to suffer there due to the style of play. (see Fleck, Beasley, Lafferty, Rothen et al). As for Celtic & Rangers going for the same players, don't Man Utd & Chelsea, or Barcelone & Real Madrid tend to go for the same players initially? Nothing wrong with fighting for players with your rivals, as well as the League Title ;-)

Good luck Kris, you'll need it getting into the team, let alone cementing a First XI place!

Doubt he's on the rumoured £20k+ per week, very few players get that kind of money in Scotland now (**** even Larsson never went beyond £40-45k per week with us, and that's when the SPL THOUGHT it had money)

Hopefully he'll turn out to be a cracking little buy, just like Izzaguirre, Kayal & Hooper ;-)

Fleck is not a winger , Lafferty is not a winger thats why these players havent played as well as wingers!, Beasley was always injured and rothen was terrible! thats why they did not play as well

Weiss has shone bits and pieces of the potential he has and he is a winger so dont really know what your talking about to be honest, We havent had a good consistent winger in too long!

"We made him an offer, Unfortunately, I think he has received an offer from elsewhere that is more financially beneficial to him."

Love the way Ally puts it even though he had no intention of talking to Rangers ;)

Scored a screamer on his debut, nice one Kris.