Status
Not open for further replies.

holliegoali

Reaction score
I have been messing about with a skin created by piputd.
i have not spoken to him yet so not going to post until i do but here are some screenshots
please let me no what you all think gd or bad as this is first attempt at anything like this
Cheers.

I have changed my main background so it more easier on the eyes.
not by much but is easier

Last edited:
Looks good, but id change the main screen to the badge and dark green background rather than top.

do you mean where club name is?
it does change to dark green depends what your viewing.

The load game/new game/load last game screen should maybe be the club badge, but that's just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

In my opinion you should start scratch on that page and make it dark green with badge and club name above

Looks good but the text is very hard to read on that background.I think it would be easier on the eye with something more like this:

Looks good but I don't like the main menu bit where you choose to make a new game or load etc

looks good mate for a first attempt....i would agree with the previous comment about the background, would be a bit easier on the eye if it were a bit darker. maybe adjust the brightness/contrast of that picture if thats the one you want in your skin. But bang on for a first go!! :D

wow just love it i dont agree with what people are saying about the main screen, the green is the same green that celtic use so spot on dude cant wait to download so get moving! haha

Thanks to all who took time to comment,
I do agree with some of them, jp and piputd's for instance about the backgroud, but i feel if i was to change it to dark green there will be tooo much green. i will scout for better background although jpwoodys posted one is gd,

Cheers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.