Celtic : SPL Champions 2005/6

How the **** can you say that when we have beat you 4-0,4-1,4-0 this season??????

Idiot! League Table never lies.

fair enough, but for 2 of those games we had players out and we outplayed u @ easter road when we beat u 2-0.

Kris said:
Why would you do such a stupid thing?

I don't have a favourite SPL team, i have never followed the SPL and besides constantly hearing about and ONLY seeing CELTICvsRANGERS games on tv, that is all my experience of the SPL. Up untill for the last 3 months that is.....as i have somehow caught the bug to get in to it. I don't know if i will support Hibs just because i want to play as them on FM06. The reason why i want to play as Hibs on FM06 is because i like more of a challenge in the game. I like taking the underdogs to the top. HIbs will come 4th in the league most probably right?....so atleast i have some talent on board, but not all the best players necessarily. (i am playing a game right now with HONKA in the finnish 2nd div, as a challenge and loving it.) The reason i didn't pick Rangers or Celtic or Hearts for that matter is because quite frankly i am sick of only hearing their names mentioned when any reports come here of the SPL.

if you go hibs you'll have two exellent scottish strikers (for the spl i mean), good right and left backs, a really gd right midfielder, 2 good center mids and if u set thompson the task of training of a left mid you' have the best midfield outside the old firm. Hibs r really gd going forward but don't have a defence.

Aphrika said:
I don't have a favourite SPL team, i have never followed the SPL and besides constantly hearing about and ONLY seeing CELTICvsRANGERS games on tv, that is all my experience of the SPL. Up untill for the last 3 months that is.....as i have somehow caught the bug to get in to it. I don't know if i will support Hibs just because i want to play as them on FM06. The reason why i want to play as Hibs on FM06 is because i like more of a challenge in the game. I like taking the underdogs to the top. HIbs will come 4th in the league most probably right?....so atleast i have some talent on board, but not all the best players necessarily. (i am playing a game right now with HONKA in the finnish 2nd div, as a challenge and loving it.) The reason i didn't pick Rangers or Celtic or Hearts for that matter is because quite frankly i am sick of only hearing their names mentioned when any reports come here of the SPL.

Calm down man i was having a joke to wind up my good friend Mickey and me being a Hearts fan i thought it would some up the joke but never mind .

If your after a real challenge in the spl then i suggest going Motherwell,Aberdeen or Inverness. 3 sides that have potiental to be good if you know your stuff.

Kris said:
Calm down man i was having a joke to wind up my good friend Mickey and me being a Hearts fan i thought it would some up the joke but never mind .

If your after a real challenge in the spl then i suggest going Motherwell,Aberdeen or Inverness. 3 sides that have potiental to be good if you know your stuff.

if you had seen my face when i was writing that you would have noticed that i had a smile on my face the whole time, and i just get so excited about FM, and being able to discuss the SPL with others. Sorry Kris if it came across the wrong way. As far as challenges, I think i will stick to my first choice Hibs as i am getting a small fuzzy feel when i think about them in comparison to the others. You never know..........

Yea by all means try it out and get used to the league and it's players but watch out for the split it's the most confusing thing ever!

Next Season

Well not long until the season end. Celtic walked it this season but I think next season will be different.

With Le Guen coming to Rangers there be a big clear out and with lots of money pumped in I hope he can bring in some quality.

Hearts will too improve. Hibs young team will have an other season under their belt

And Celtic will bring in some new players too am sure

So next season should be more interesting with (I really do hope) 4 teams going for the title.

yeah, and mogga's getting a reasonable amount of money to spend. GET A DEFENCE AND A GOALIE FFS. so tht eans we should be closer witout our defence throwing points away

ewwwwwwwww

Celtic want Middlesbrough midfielder George Boateng as a replacement for Irishman Roy Keane. (The Sun)

wooooooooo

Celtic have made an approach to take Arsenal teenager Theo Walcott on loan next season. (Daily Express)

doubt the 1 about boateng but walcott is a possibility

would be great experience aswell playing in the champions league.

its lookin likely for ur mob isn't it. we're goin 2 get revenge on saturday next wk

Last edited:
I hope not :D

Even if you do Celtic will win easy and the 5 point gap will still be there.

Yea it is so hopefully your idols will beat Rangers

I think after yesterdays performance my team showed no heart and look as if they are gonna settle for 3rd place uefa cup.

Our next 3 games are away from home and next game is away to Celtic who we have beaten only once in 5 years or more at their own ground. Meanwhile hearts play hibs a day before. Hibs are playing poor right now therefore it probably will be an 8 point gap. If we do somehow beat Celtic and Hearts lose, it's down to 2 points.

I don’t see us finishing second to be honest. Id be delighted if we do but looks unlikely.

Kris said:
Yea it is so hopefully your idols will beat Rangers
who do u think i am, a celtic fan, i hope we (hibs) beat u and rangers beat celtic so tht will get gap down 2 2 points and rangers finish 22nd, ur lot win the scottish cup and we finish 4th and get into europe.

I only heard this second hand as I never watched the game or have I spoken to anyone about it.

If people can remember the last 2 presentations made of the SPL trophy, who presented it? The wee black guy from The BOS.
After last years presentation he said in an interview that he really like to present Rangers with the trophy, (in other words he was showing his colours). :p
So Celtic made an objection to him presenting it this year.

also what the **** has Billy Connelly got to do with The BOS who are the league sponsers??

billy connoly has nothing 2 do with rbs but he i think celtic approched him, he agreed and rbs agreed.

p.s, was any1 watching sentanta yesterday and afer billy connoly swore they cut to an interview with strachan