Reaction score
Neil Lennon Sacked
just days before the SPL starts Celtic have confirmed that Neil Lennon has left the club. We Are Very Sad To Confirm That Neil Has Left the club and we will try to appoint a manager as soon as possible!

I Sat There On the sofa reading that Neil Lennon Was Sacked from Celtic. I just imagined me being confirmed the new Celtic manager. Then I thought well instead of imagining being Celtic's New manager then why don't I just send an application through!!
The Next Day After I sent an application through my phone rang. I got my phone and the number was unknown.
Hello
Hi This Is Celtic's Chairman and after reading your application we think you should be Celtic's new manager please meet me at Celtic Park tomorrow at 10.00.
Ok I replied. Then I Shut the phone and jumped up and down with excitement I Couldn't believe I was going to be the next Celtic manager!!!

First Story So Please Give Me Feedback!

Game 1. Hibernian 1-3 Celtic. Hooper Banging A Hatrick and a great performance from all the men!! Great Win! To start our campaign!

Game 2. Aberdeen 0-1 Celtic. another good win for us. Only Bad Thing is Ki Sung Young's Red Card!!