Celtic V Rangers

Well he should have taken the challenge then, shouldn't he. I may have said differently other posts and probably look like a massive hypocrite now, but Celtic probably deserved to win, but imo Mcgeady has blemished that win. No-one touched him- THEREFORE IT'S A DIVE!

And i don't think you can say Rangers played negatively, for the bit i saw, (I was upstairs vomiting for some of it), We played far from negative football, perhaps not attacking, but certainly not as defensive as we could have been.

So you should just take a tackle full on even if you can avoid it?

In what way did it blemish the game? it didnt change the game, it didnt win us a penalty, it was right at the end and lastly it was a deserved booking

Well he should have taken the challenge then, shouldn't he. I may have said differently other posts and probably look like a massive hypocrite now, but Celtic probably deserved to win, but imo Mcgeady has blemished that win. No-one touched him- THEREFORE IT'S A DIVE!

And i don't think you can say Rangers played negatively, for the bit i saw, (I was upstairs vomiting for some of it), We played far from negative football, perhaps not attacking, but certainly not as defensive as we could have been.

Ok, yous diddn't play negative football and thats a change, yous always do but it works.
So McGeady should have his legs broken then if its possible not too, McGeady doesn't even appeal he gets straight back up, almost everyone/were isnt focusing on this more like your managers comments after the match.

So you should just take a tackle full on even if you can avoid it?

In what way did it blemish the game? it didnt change the game, it didnt win us a penalty, it was right at the end and lastly it was a deserved booking

I'm not saying he can't try and avoid it, but he could have avoided it by staying on his feet,and not looking as though he is trying to fly got Mculloch sent off and kept the little respect I had for him.

I don't know why your complaining, the skinny lanky guy has done it in previous meetings. Is Laffable his name? :p

Lennon

I would say give lennon the chance but i do believe that the board has to give him a 12 month contract if it doesnt work out then they can both jsut walk away. On another note thank god Brown finally halfed the big lanky **** Lafferty. :D

I'm not saying he can't try and avoid it, but he could have avoided it by staying on his feet,and not looking as though he is trying to fly got Mculloch sent off and kept the little respect I had for him.

Taken that challenge? A sliding challenge from Mad McCullough? if McGeady took every one of the insane tackles he's the target of, he'd be in a ******* wheel chair.

McCulloch playes a rough game lets face it he doesnt have much else but you can blame the guy for wanting to get out the way.

ooking at the game as a whole, we are certainly due an absolutely cracking match because the games recently have been seperated by a single or two goals which shows there isn’t much between the sides. The famous cliche “form goes out the window” usually applies to football’s biggest game, but here are some interesting and important points that may sway who leaves Ibrox happy on Sunday afternoon.