Celtic V Rangers

Mcgeady diving like the **** sucking ************ he is :S If i ever see him, i will literally break his worthless, talentless legs, and rip his puny balls off and feed them to my dog. I am actually livid, i know we were heading for defeat, but he was doing that all night, and i was screaming at my tv for Kevin Thomson to give him a tackle he wont forget in a hurry.

Rant over, we were a bit disappointing tonight. Davis wasn't up to his usual standard, but Kenny Miller and Edu i thoguht played really well.

But seriously, Mcgeady watch out !

This is coming from someone who supports the team that Kyle Lafferty plays for? Diving happens on both sides of the Old Firm, in equal measure.

This is coming from someone who supports the team that Kyle Lafferty plays for? Diving happens on both sides of the Old Firm, in equal measure.
Well in fairness Lafferty hasn't dived since THAT incident, and I'd say mcgeadys a bit worse for it ?oO)

i hate mgeady for the simple fact he is a ****** and he is a scots playing for Republic of Ireland

Alright, since a friend of my family's going out with Aiden i'll play the Devil's advocate. He does need to evade those challenges, andGod knows you had at least two players on him at any given time; if evading means he has to fall, so be it, there's no point in taking the challenge full on.

why doesent he go home ehh
Every time I hear Rangers fans singing that song, I honestly want to kill them. Moving on and getting back on topic...

No, I will not stick up for McGeady since I never watched the match, I followed it on LiveScore.com but it is about time Celtic... got a win [what, expecting me to kiss the refs ****? :p] Mowbray gave Celtic bad instructions at times and that cost us the win in most situations and it should put Lennon in the forefront for the Celtic Job. Even though we won, still gotta' say well done Rangers for winning the league.

only half time and rangers are at there best when there like this expect a juicy second half :p kamara is ****** hopeless shame bougherra aint playing the guy would trample on them :p

I thought Kamara was out best player

Finding this old firm, quite boring, i dont think the ref is helping himself by booking people so early in the game, he should let a lot of the things hes blowing up for go to let it flow more...

I thought every yellow was deserved, apart from Naismiths, which just seemed an accidental clash

When I seen that we started Naylor, I was shocked [although, Lennon has probably started using him since coming to the managerial position and I've not noticed xD.] Even more shocking to me is the fact that Naylor SCORED O_O. Good score so far, but hopefully we don't get complacent in the second half :)

Been a regular under Lennon, Wilson at CB was the shocker, hes was passable almost though

Maybe Neil Lennon's clinching game for the full time position?

I hope not, id rather get beat 5-0 than have Lennon next season

mcgeady is such a wee diver :( and we should have had a penalty....

im acting like a bitter celtic fan now... :p

Lee McCulloch tackled mcgreedy and completely missed,never touched the player and mcgreedy dived and ref was conned

Mcgeady diving like the **** sucking ************ he is :S If i ever see him, i will literally break his worthless, talentless legs, and rip his puny balls off and feed them to my dog. I am actually livid, i know we were heading for defeat, but he was doing that all night, and i was screaming at my tv for Kevin Thomson to give him a tackle he wont forget in a hurry.

Rant over, we were a bit disappointing tonight. Davis wasn't up to his usual standard, but Kenny Miller and Edu i thoguht played really well.

But seriously, Mcgeady watch out !

I didnt see the replay but it just looked liek McGeady hurdled the tackle rather than it being a dive, need to see it again though

McGeady... everyone claims he dived, if he doesn't get out of the way of Mculloch he's getting snapped and Mculloch is already on a booking, it's a long time comming Kevin Thomson all he did all night was foul and if Bougherra was playing he would have consistantly fouled Keane again.
First half their was only one team in it Celtic... second half was all Rangers.
But if i see one more Rangers fan complain about refreeing decisions again i'm gonna fall off my chair laughing, the most bitter Rangers fan would need to concede Celtic in the last 3 old firm prior to this have had a "few" decisions go against them. On the night Celtic won and i felt deserved too, played Rangers at their own negative style of football.

mcgeady is such a wee diver :( and we should have had a penalty....

im acting like a bitter celtic fan now... :p

It's a conspiracy, feel free to report it to the admins and boycott the forums (A)

Been a regular under Lennon, Wilson at CB was the shocker, hes was passable almost though

I thought Wilson had a great game at centre half, cannot think of a thing he did wrong and blocked a certain goal too.

McGeady... everyone claims he dived, if he doesn't get out of the way of Mculloch he's getting snapped and Mculloch is already on a booking, it's a long time comming Kevin Thomson all he did all night was foul and if Bougherra was playing he would have consistantly fouled Keane again.
But if i see one more Rangers fan complain about refreeing decisions again i'm gonna fall off my chair laughing, the most bitter Rangers fan would need to concede Celtic in the last 3 old firm prior to this have had a "few" decisions go against them. On the night Celtic won and i felt deserved too, played Rangers at their own negative style of football.

conspiracy

It was a decent game considering it was 'meaningless' and was good to see the Celtic fans turn up in numbers for once.

Keane was no where yet again though and considering McCulloch and Weir were playing at the back I was expecting a bit more pressure.

But Celtic got two very lucky goals and ended the season well infront of there fans....now if we win tonight, lie back and let us win on Sunday please ^^)^^)

It was a decent game considering it was 'meaningless' and was good to see the Celtic fans turn up in numbers for once.

Keane was no where yet again though and considering McCulloch and Weir were playing at the back I was expecting a bit more pressure.

But Celtic got two very lucky goals and ended the season well infront of there fans....now if we win tonight, lie back and let us win on Sunday please ^^)^^)

Keano also missed a 1 on 1 with Alexander. He tried some sort of weak outside of the foot push (Not calling it a shot, it was quite atrocious)

I thought Wilson had a great game at centre half, cannot think of a thing he did wrong and blocked a certain goal too.

I take it you mean apart from getting under the cross despite having a decent starting position for the Rangers goal :) ?

Just rewatched the McGeady foul, I really dont see how you can complain. He was merely trying to avoid the challenge and even if it he wasnt and was diving, it was stll a foul and a yelllow anyway as the intent was there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8658392.stm , last 20 secs or so of that vid has the tackle

I hope not, id rather get beat 5-0 than have Lennon next season

Why?
What else could Neil Lennon have possibly did to get the job?
Besides Ross County we've been good, scrappy but better than the pish Mowbray thought was "good". I'd give it to Lenny, keep Mjallby as assistant and make Wille Mcstay first team coach as he has a fair bit of experience.
No-one however could do as bad as Tony Mowbray.

The best old firm for ages and not just beacause we won. Was as allways a bit heated as old firm games are but dont think there was much controversy exept maybe the red card but it wasnt really a dirty game just some hard tackels but nothing malicious I dont think.

only half time and rangers are at there best when there like this expect a juicy second half :p kamara is ****** hopeless shame bougherra aint playing the guy would trample on them :p

2-1 i predict a 3-2 score line to the gers ;D

So stupid to even say rangers were the better team... Celtic controlled the game and Kamara has a good game...

Why?
What else could Neil Lennon have possibly did to get the job?
Besides Ross County we've been good, scrappy but better than the pish Mowbray thought was "good". I'd give it to Lenny, keep Mjallby as assistant and make Wille Mcstay first team coach as he has a fair bit of experience.
No-one however could do as bad as Tony Mowbray.

Just dont get the feeling from him that he has the indepth knowledge to be Celtic manager at the moment, even if he does its still a risk and at the moment we need a proven manager to come in and turn things around. Lennons passion has gotten us through the last of the meaningless SPL games but I dont feel he has the tactical knowledge, general experience etc to cope with Europe, a high pressured title race etc, I doubt he has the contacts/knowledge himself to aquire new players which is something we also need.

Well he should have taken the challenge then, shouldn't he. I may have said differently other posts and probably look like a massive hypocrite now, but Celtic probably deserved to win, but imo Mcgeady has blemished that win. No-one touched him- THEREFORE IT'S A DIVE!

And i don't think you can say Rangers played negatively, for the bit i saw, (I was upstairs vomiting for some of it), We played far from negative football, perhaps not attacking, but certainly not as defensive as we could have been.