mental man

Reaction score
Starting my 4th season in charge and I'm pondering some changes and tweaks to the squad as it were, i'm very happy with most of my CMs Gerrard, Lucas, Allen, Shelvey and Capoue but my 6th choice is Jordan Henderson. I've never had any complaints with him and he has performed when he's in but if there is one spot to improve its that. (In case you are wondering a run a 3 cm formation and i rotate a lot so he got about 20-30 games last season.) He is solid but I wanted to get some of your recommendations on guys who would be STARS in my mid. price isn't too much a concern but I can't afford Tiago or Kroos. anything 35m and under is doable but i would prefer 20 and under. Some of my thoughts were Pedro from Sampdoria (moved to AZ on my save) and Tachtsidis from Roma.

Sorry its a bit long, but thanks in advance!!

Adryan is an AMC not an CM, besides that I have better AMCs than him. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Marco Verrati if he is available from PSG and Olivier Ntcham from my team Manchester City. He is very cheap. Here is a future SS.

olivier-ntcham-fm-2013-future-profile-600x334.png

Last edited:
Marco Verrati if he is available from PSG and Olivier Ntcham from my team Manchester City. He is very cheap. Here is a future SS.

olivier-ntcham-fm-2013-future-profile-600x334.png

Cheers, Verratti completely slipped my mind. as for Ntcham, I don't need a cheap backup and the way he's panned out in that SS i don't really think he would be that great for me, by the time he is that old im sure I will have found a better regen. Thanks though mate!

Cheers, Verratti completely slipped my mind. as for Ntcham, I don't need a cheap backup and the way he's panned out in that SS i don't really think he would be that great for me, by the time he is that old im sure I will have found a better regen. Thanks though mate!

Thats alright but yeah see if Verrati is available cheap. I was just brainstorming some ideas and you can get Ntcham for under 1 million. you never know though he could develop better with human guidance. Cheers

You never know you might need him for the future and this is computer developed so you never know. Jadson is another who will develop well. In my save he is leading the asssists in the Brazilan top divsion.

Decided to sign Wilshere from Arsenal and Pedro from Sampdoria, thanks for your suggestions, really wanted a guy who would be a star in a few years and was rotation quality already. Cheers.