FamousFloyd

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I play a 4-1-2-3 with wingers. The central Three is a regista, roaming playmaker and CM(A). I want the CM to be More forward and run forward as soon as possible but he just stands still waiting for a pass.

Any ideas what i should do?

Br, Floyd

Check his PPM's and the movement of the front players, is there space to run into? does he have 'Gets forward' or into opposition area ppms?

Who will be cover in your mid with those 3, you have no structure, they all roam

Ok, i will check as soon as I can. Therese usually is lots of space to run Into because the the forward Three runs forward alot. He got the run Into channels instruction.

The regista drives up the ball and after a pass he sits back a Little waiting for the ball to change possession.

What Mentality do you use? Players will take more risks (including making runs forward) on the more aggressive Mentalities.

It was touched on, but create space for him to run into as well. A forward with Moves Into Channels as an instruction can create space, for instance. An Inside Forward on Attack may take up his space too, but check this first.

I used to have controlled but got tired of the slow pace so i changed to attacking. The winger roles are AP and RMD.

Br,

I think you can still instruct an CM/A to Get Further Forward, so do that, if it isn't activated by default.

So you have 3 playmakers on field ? How does that work out for you ?

I think it Works out really well. I have Three ball and passing secure players to hold and distribute the ball around the field. And the winger AP have the shoot More instruction so he scores some too.

I think you can still instruct an CM/A to Get Further Forward, so do that, if it isn't activated by default.

"Get further forward" is already chosen by default for cm/a. I think. And if its not, im sure i hade ticked it.

Yeah, of course. And i have Roam from position in the TI
Try it without the instruction and also without the TI. I wonder if he's roaming to find space, rather than making the runs you want him to.