bambino1

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a problem that has tormented me for two seasons. How to get a central winger from my AMC? I would like to leave his position and he went down to the right wing and crossed to the far post. Like Nedved on screens(CL 02/03 semi final again Real Madrid, second match). I tried to change the mentality, wide play, creativy freedom etc, but Ilicic (my new Nedved) is still like Trequartista:D. You can set the amc in FM? Please to any tips/hints/player instruction. Thanks in advance.PS: Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
I have already deleted your other thread. Please use this one

set the wide play of the player to "hug touchline".

doesn't really work.

Your best best is to make your team play extremely wide and have AMCL or AMCR run with ball often. They will likely run wide to find space assuming no sidemidfielder or sideback has run forward.

oh and have your AMC specific mark the DL or the DR. This will make him play wide of defense and when your team wins possession, he will play fairly wide when you are on the counter.

Someone (think it was Godcubed) did an article about this which included how to get it into FM. I'll see if I can find it.

Simple mate, this is a game where PPM most certainly overwrites instructions. E.g if a player has shoots with power, he will regularly bang them from distance even if it is off target. So make your amc learn the PPM runs down the right sth.. check the different ppm available.

Good luck

Maybe roaming from position would also help..

Tick the "roams from position" box and have him move into the channels. This way he'll roam around the pitch for space and naturally end up wide.