Cereal

Love to devour a box of crunchy nut cornflakes. Guess that makes me a cereal killer

(sorry for that-couldn't help myself)

Crunchy nut. Though Krave is alright.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Love to devour a box of crunchy nut cornflakes. Guess that makes me a cereal killer

See that button? Top right hand corner? Says "Log Out"? Press it. It'll be better for all of us. :P

last 3 i have had, baring in mind i dont change it untill i am bored which could take years, months, days.

Frosties

Rice Krispies

Corn Flakes

Don't worry, I thought of that joke too, I just couldn't think of a good enough punch line

Rice Krispies ftl. Way too bland. Didn't like them as a kid, don't like them now.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Don't worry, I thought of that joke too, I just couldn't think of a good enough punch line

You mean you thought of putting that same punch-line down, but you had too much dignity? ;)

any one have coco-pops and coco-pop crunchers when you were a kid?

i loved them lol

Krave is faaaaaarrrrr too expensive. I have some cheap, honey cluster thing at the moment. It's pretty nice. :)

any one have coco-pops and coco-pop crunchers when you were a kid?

i loved them lol

I still eat Coco Pops when i have cereal... And im 23 :P
Usually just have toast or porridge nowadays though :)

Most of these :P

02.23.cereal.jpg
CutestFood_com_breakfastofchampion_lrg.jpg

and cant be missed:

153702.jpg
corn-flakes-kelloggs.jpg

this is the breakfast of champions :)

6a00d8341c74ba53ef01347fef09a7970c-500wi

Natures%20Source%20chocbitz.jpg

and Jesus that Nesquik bunny looks evil!!

Curiously cinnamon
Frosties
Sugar Puffs
Ricicles or whatever they're called nowadays.

Milo, and some honey almond ****. On it for about 3 months. Before that had sultana bran ;)

I'm glad no one has said cookie crisp yet :P I am a cereal freak so have about 6 or 7 different kinds in my house depending on what I feel like- Don't judge me. Dry weeta bix with butter is the nuts as well.

I used to like Muesli until my friend drowned in a bowl- He was pulled in by a current :$

Back