Cereal

I'm not a big cereal fan, but that's purely because i hate milk.

I do love Crunchy Nut Cornflakes though and i used to love Lucky Charms/Coco pops when i was young! Now all we have in the house is Sean's cereal which normally has some chocolate in it. Seems to be alot of Krave and Lion bar cereal atm!

I just eat toast.. Don't judge me :(

[Krave is the best cereal though!]

I too love eating cornflakes at the breakfast despite being 25...i guess my breakfast is incomplete without cornflakes...i just love them.

I'm not a big cereal fan, but that's purely because i hate milk.

I do love Crunchy Nut Cornflakes though and i used to love Lucky Charms/Coco pops when i was young! Now all we have in the house is Sean's cereal which normally has some chocolate in it. Seems to be alot of Krave and Lion bar cereal atm!

Haha my sister is the same, despises milk but still like milkshakes and cups of tea.. :S

Coco Pops or Frosties (with added sugar).

BOOM.

Haha my sister is the same, despises milk but still like milkshakes and cups of tea.. :S

Haha well as long as i cant taste the milk and its mixed in with something else, that's ok! But even tea is gross! :P

Rice crispies, warm milk and enough sugar to kill 7 diabetics.

Last edited:
Same actually, I despise milk, I just eat the cereal on its own. Or with soya milk.

hahaha, I love milk :P "milk was a good choice"

I go through a **** load of milk at my house, my gf craps me out (she also does not drink like you people, but she is semi lactose intolerant) We only drink fat free milk at home, 2% is my favourite though, full cream tastes like you are licking a cows ********...

the best were Choco's :) not sure if they were only made in SA but they were taken off shelves years ago... I have always wanted to taste Cap'n Crunch :P

I like Weetabix with Porridge. Redders also loves it.

[video=youtube;lbX9OLwjEeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbX9OLwjEeg[/video]

[video=youtube;UYks5sNrEfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYks5sNrEfc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

weetabix or special k

golden nuggets>coco pops(originals)>nesquik>frosties>everything else
hate it when i stay at a mates and they don't have any coco pops! mature bastards

Back