Certain leagues in my save have disappeared

Zealousmango7

Reaction score
So I started my Fm15 career with Waterford United in the second Irish division, and now I'm in the year 2021, I decided to resign and then start a career in England, in the depths of non league. I have the Official 15.3.0 database update which I believe takes me down to Step 10 in English football.

Anyway so I was looking forward to my new route in management and managed to get a job with Sun Postal Sports in the English Northern League Division 1.

I started my pre season games and then an FA Vase preliminary game, and then it occurred to me that I hadn't seen any upcoming fixtures for the season ahead, etc.

If you see screenshots below, I am without a league and have no idea what has happened and what I can do.

Any help please?

View attachment 226792View attachment 226791

You cannot go that low on FM and most of the league updates that you can get don't generate fixtures after the first season which is what has happened with you

When was their last season they had a game in?

That would make sense. But even in the Premier League, Championship, etc., leagues haven't been played since 2014. Is there anything I can do?

That would make sense. But even in the Premier League, Championship, etc., leagues haven't been played since 2014. Is there anything I can do?
Not as far as I know could try deleting the added league up to conference North South and sim a year but I doubt it