Certain nations regens do not appear in game.

Joniesta

Reaction score
This is a problem I've been suffering since the 13.3.3 patch. Brazilian regens in particular do not appear in my game apart from really low quality regens in the lower leagues, I've noticed this happen with Russia and Portugal as well in different saves, but the Brazil problem is across every save I've started. As you can tell, this is very frustrating, not only does it stop some of the most fun regens from coming but it pretty much is a game ruining bug. Any help would be appreciated.

This is a problem I've been suffering since the 13.3.3 patch. Brazilian regens in particular do not appear in my game apart from really low quality regens in the lower leagues, I've noticed this happen with Russia and Portugal as well in different saves, but the Brazil problem is across every save I've started. As you can tell, this is very frustrating, not only does it stop some of the most fun regens from coming but it pretty much is a game ruining bug. Any help would be appreciated.

I have never seen this regarding Brazil in any save. I send my scouts there all the time and hyey find amazing newgens. is it that your scouts just dont find them or are their U-19, U-20 etc national teams full of **** players ?