Certain players just murdering you everytime...

Beefy383

Reaction score
For instance, everytime I play against Simon *** of West Brom he scores a hat trick against me and is completely unstoppable. I find this a bit improbable, he's scored 2 hat tricks against me playing for lowly Swindon and mid table QPR home and away respectively. He has now come to Deepdale to play my Preston team who are 4th with 10 games left and has 2 goals in the first ten minutes. On a serious note I'd rather be coming up against Messi. He couldn't do any more damage than this *** character does! What do people think about this, I think its unrealistic and too much of a coincedence. I came on here once talking about the same player fouling the same player in the first 30 minutes of a game and the opposition getting 3 penalities all converted by the same player. To me things like that are not just funny and random things they are issues with the game going wrong or something. Just like this *** guy who may as well be the best player in the world.

Just to complete the story, *** scored 8 minutes later to complete an 18 minute hat trick.
3rd hat trick he's scored against me in a row.
Just ridiculous.

Moussa Sow of Lille is really starting to **** me off in my PSG save.

Scored four goals against me in one game (drew 5-5, amazingly enough) and scored twice in the next game, enabling them to beat us 2-1. :'(

Nikola Kalinic.

Scores against me every time as Tottenham.

messi, not very strange.
and agbonlahor have scored like 6 goals in 4 games against me.

Danny Haynes, ever since fm2007 for some reason he always scores against my teams its both freaky and annoying

Tevez and Gerrand, everytime I play Liverpool or Man City it is a high scoring game.

When I was playing in France, Ireneusz ******* Jelen

Stefan Kiesling always kills me with excellent games.

Schalke's midfield is ******* me off - they have Anthony Annan and Nigel de Jong and I'm almost guaranteed to pick up an injury every time I play them.

Obafemi Martins..... (Shakes Fist)

He's always a ***** against me. I went 4-0 up against Bham with My Undefeated Chelsea team. He cam on in the 80th minute, scored 4 in 10 mins...

Such a ******.
Guarantee someone will come one here and critiscise your tactic soon though mate, they always do.

Don Cowie.

His long shots attribute isn't that impressive, yet he can still score screamers from outside the box. It's not my tactic [I'm champ for 8 years with rough variations of it.] so... not sure how. ._.

gabriel agbonlahor just demolishes my man city defence as if its a championship team.
even messi has a tough game against my defence but this agbonlahor guy just walks through them!

Peter Odemwingie that guy is always in the top 4 scorers at the end of the season and always scores against me as Arsenal, Seems to do it irl as well >.<

Ashley ****** Young, just dribbles past every member of my team for fun. Repeatedly, season after season. Git.

Lee Hughes.

And no, this isn't a joke! :p

Agbonlahor, with his stupid pace. It seems no matter how **** other attributes are, if you have pace, you're unstoppable.