Michael2415

Reaction score
My scouts have just come back with this little gem... 22 years old, right back, current playing for marseille on my saved game but im just wondering if anyone else has come along him ? if not then get him scouted and hopefully he can provide valuable for your team !!! let me know what you think if you have OR going to scout him !

He was ace on 2010, I've not had a look at him on 2011, but I'll be sure to check him out.

Has anyone got a screenshot of him at the start of the game, and in 2-3 years after?

I had him on FM10 with Manchester City ... in 2020.

In that save, he's old, frail, and still wanted by Real Madrid.

Not sure about him in FM11 though. Probably still good and pwns.

he is good. i bought him for ManU. u could train him also to posseses long throw

Last edited:
Him in 2012 on my Nottingham Save.

csarazpilicuetaprofilea.png

very well known player, cant defend but great attacking full back

He can´t defend ? i will say he is the best defensive FB in the game.. :O
really? with heading of 7, marking and tackling 15. alot more soild fb's. depends what your looking for thou

Had him on FM 10, he was beast got a lot of assist and sometimes the occasional goal.

A beast in FM10 and probably the best young RB at the start of the game. Though on my saves Marseille wan't ridiculous money for him, 30M and upwards.

And carl, he's an excellent attacking fullback, his stamina, natural fitness, teamwork, workrate, tackling and marking are excellent for a FB. Some of the top CB's don't have 15+ at marking and tackling.

in all fairness though a FB isnt ecpected to have great heading capabilities thats more CB.. Like CC3 just stated tackling, stamina, natural fitness, work rate and also tackling is a major factor for a FB !!! thanks for the heads up though boys i think ill have to invest in him if i get him now i can buy he for 7 mill i think :D

just signed him for my man utd team after I scouted him. Looks like a great buy though because I had a look at srna who can do everything expect defend so he is useless but he's a better defender then srna, is younger and cheaper too only cost me £13 mil and couldn't have come at a better time because john o'shea is ****** me off he went down from an average rating of 7.3 last season to 6.1 this season and is constantly expossing my right flank. Wes brown isn't any good either as pacey wingers leave him for dead so hopefully cesar can help out a lot