Cesar wants Rooney revenge

Rooney's had a **** start to the tourny anyway, wouldn't be suprised to see him sent off in the game on weds.

Don't really care either, I think he needs to be dropped after the last 2 games.

not bothered rooney hasnt looked getting sent off at all this season story from nothing

Rooney needs to grow up
eh? at no point this season has rooney looked like getting sent off.youve had it for rooney since the first ten minutes of the first game

He won't get dropped. England Managers seem too scared to drop the so called "Big Guns" aka Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard

eh? at no point this season has rooney looked like getting sent off.youve had it for rooney since the first ten minutes of the first game
I think Rooney is probably our best player, but that dosn't give him the right to behave like a immature little kid

I think Rooney is probably our best player, but that dosn't give him the right to behave like a immature little kid
but when? all he has done is play **** like everyone else. he got frustrated with the booing then apologised

Rooney is a good player just not as good as Messi or Villa

He needs to get his head together and start playing properly

Rooney is a good player just not as good as Messi or Villa

He needs to get his head together and start playing properly
again, like the rest of the team

personaly i have said england shouldnt start rooney and start with crouch and defoe(if he sticks with 4-4-2). but rooney should just ignore this din.

The whole team has majorly underperformed as well as Rooney but he was meant to be the talisman, the player to win us the world cup. He was the worst player on the pitch on Friday

Thought it was Julio Cesar at first and was trying to think of a reason why.

The whole team has majorly underperformed as well as Rooney but he was meant to be the talisman, the player to win us the world cup. He was the worst player on the pitch on Friday
according to who? the idiot media thats who. rooney had a fantastic season at united, because of the great support he got from from the rest of the team, good passes from midfield, top class supply from the likes of valencia.

you want himto be the talisman, then make him the talisman, stick him as the lone striker, in gerrard lampard and cole, you have as good a support as you could ask for, and more. otherwise dont make him the scapegoat for everybodies failings

Slovenia should ebat england and win the group. I would be surprised if england get a result. And before you ask i'm english, not scottish (rob greens their #1 fan,) according to mirror.

Yeah madsheep it aint exactly like rooneys had any quality service of any kind what is he supposed to do really although hes been poor its not because hes poor , its only what can happen behind him , examples the service of the crosses the passes he was coming deep to get the ball most of the time cause the service was so poor , Rooney can only improve if the players behind him pick up there games as madsheep said he was amazing at man utd because he actually had something to play with

Yeah madsheep it aint exactly like rooneys had any quality service of any kind what is he supposed to do really although hes been poor its not because hes poor , its only what can happen behind him , examples the service of the crosses the passes he was coming deep to get the ball most of the time cause the service was so poor , Rooney can only improve if the players behind him pick up there games as madsheep said he was amazing at man utd because he actually had something to play with
there were times i was watching him pick up the ball in the centre circle....that it inself sums of the midfield support from lampard in the second half. but in 48 hours we will know where we stand