GlenYid

Reaction score
This guy knows his footy. Picked him up as a scout in my Tottenham save and he hasn't disappointed me.

In my first season, I sent him to Brazil. Ignoring the obvious players who turned out to be good in the last game, he pointed out two players that I have never heard of before. I decided to buy one of them in the first season, named Bernard and ignored Ademilson who I didn't think looked that good. I tried to sign Ademilson after I seen a significant increase in his attributes but he chose to go Espanyol over me.

Has anyone else used him as a scout and had any decent finds with him too? At 81 years old, I am hugely impressed.

HE'S 81?!?!?!? that's ridiculous!

Bernard looks good, seen him in my game but not picked him up. (Juve is stacked with scouts)

He's always been a top scout, I have never seen anyone manage to prise him away from Milan on any FM before.

Anyone who gives birth to Paolo Maldini can do what he wants, when he wants. He's clearly immortal.

He's always been a top scout, I have never seen anyone manage to prise him away from Milan on any FM before.
I think AC released him as he is a free at the start.

to be honest if you send gilmar fancisco (£635 a week) or borba filho (£2200 a week) to brazil they will come back with those 2 players plus more for a lot less than the 9k maldini will cost a week :)

to be honest if you send gilmar fancisco (£635 a week) or borba filho (£2200 a week) to brazil they will come back with those 2 players plus more for a lot less than the 9k maldini will cost a week :)

They won't be doing it at 81 though, :D

Natal is also a quality scout :)

Is Bernard from Cruziero? I'm sure he was a top talent in FM'10 or 11.

Anyway, I had Maldini once at Man City I think, cracking scout.

Is Bernard from Cruziero? I'm sure he was a top talent in FM'10 or 11.

Anyway, I had Maldini once at Man City I think, cracking scout.

No, Bernard is from Atlético Mineiro (coincidentally, Cruzeiro's fierce rival)

to be honest, those two players are two of the first i picked up on
bernard being the captain of brazil u 20 with a high value
ademillson having high finishing at 18,
along with wellington nem, ademillson are steals at there release fee