Cesc Fabregas- broken leg?

Now Arsenal and United will know how hard it is without your best players! Chelsea for the title?

Take it back, seen it on Guardian football as breaking news that Fabregas thinks he's out of the WC.

Now Arsenal and United will know how hard it is without your best players! Chelsea for the title?

Havn't both teams had major players out for large chunks of the season? I think a certain guy by the name of Van Persie for Aresnal was injured on International duty, and I do believe Utd were without ANY recognised centre backs for a while, so I'd say they've got a pretty good idea of what it's like.

Last edited:

why chelsea for the title? United and Arsenal can both cope without the rooney and fabs... united actually have a decent record without rooney playing 11 times winning 10 and drawing 1 so im not at all panicing :)

We haven't just lost our best player, but our 2nd and 3rd are both injured :@

I doubt very much he has broken his leg. I was unsure that Wenger's decision to play Cesc was right in the first place. Thank god he did play, but he suffered the consequence.

Mr Wenger.. you've just cost us the title.

I doubt very much he has broken his leg. I was unsure that Wenger's decision to play Cesc was right in the first place. Thank god he did play, but he suffered the consequence.

Mr Wenger.. you've just cost us the title.
and there is no guarantee you'll win next week either...

Yeh mate considering arsenal have the worst injury run in the premier league?? and im sure Man utd lost vidic and ferdinand earlier on and had to play fletcher i think it was at the back?

Lol oh and btw when I said 'cost us the title' I didn't mean we were bound to win it, I mean we're out of the race.

All together now - dun dun dun.. Another one bites the dust. :S

Yeh mate considering arsenal have the worst injury run in the premier league?? and im sure Man utd lost vidic and ferdinand earlier on and had to play fletcher i think it was at the back?

Yeah United did lose Ferdinand and Vidic but that's the same as us losing Skrtel and Agger. As for Arsenal having the worst injury run, what exactly do you mean?

Yeah United did lose Fletcher and Vidic but that's the same as us losing Skrtel and Agger. As for Arsenal having the worst injury run, what exactly do you mean?

And ferdinand....and arsenal have lost lots of players to injury this season and the season before. It doesnt take a genius to know that. Cesc, gallas, vanpersie, clichy, bendtner, eduardo, rosicky, nasri...the whole lot. So what do you mean by " Now Arsenal and United will know how hard it is without your best players!" ?

And ferdinand....and arsenal have lost lots of players to injury this season and the season before. It doesnt take a genius to know that. Cesc, gallas, vanpersie, clichy, bendtner, eduardo, rosicky, nasri...the whole lot. So what do you mean by " Now Arsenal and United will know how hard it is without your best players!" ?
lol not to mention o' shea, evans, brown, fabio, rafael, didnt have van der sar for the opening portion

Last edited:
Guys this isn't a competition! Every team gets injuries.. What I meant was, now United are without their best player Rooney, and Arsenal are without Cesc. Considering we've been without Torres and Gerrard all season. It doesn't matter, obviously nobody got what I was trying to say.

why are we discussing the injuries at other clubs?

keep on topic please. any more and there will be infractions.

Its not good at all, all this champions league quarters has done is help chelski!
but i suppose atleast arsenal and manu made it to the quarters but it could cost both teams alot with these injurys cesc,gallas,arshavin,clichy and rooney for united, cheski now have the upperhand surley.
hope cescs isnt broken fingers crossed.

I hope it not as bad as he fears, but if it is wat a hero for playing on a true footballer

he took one for the team & now arsenal still have a chance to progress. very influential player this Cesc lad

it seems injuries have gone in our favour this week haha just hope we can take advantage off this now.

Back