Cesc Fabregas for 45.5Mil worth it?

MrBum

Reaction score
I've just started managing Manchester United, im only at the beginning and i'm just wondering if buying Cesc Fabregas for 45.5mil is worth it?

Which midfield position u going to use him? DLP, BTB, BWM? as you could get 2/3 good players for that and have strength in depth...

I got Lucas Romero in my save. He's a young guy with potential and can play as a DLP, and when/if I need him, he can be my BWM too. :)

If you are going to build your attack with him as the catalyst, setting up your attackers and controlling the ball, like Xavi, he is worth it. If he is not going to be your playmaker, it's better spending elsewhere

Lucas Romero. Ryan Ledson. Morgan Schneiderlin. A.Herrera can all be DLP and alot cheaper and alot lower wages

If you are going to build your attack with him as the catalyst, setting up your attackers and controlling the ball, like Xavi, he is worth it. If he is not going to be your playmaker, it's better spending elsewhere
Pretty much this.

And don't forget that he's one of the injury prone players of this game as well. In my opinion, for a price like that it's not worth to take the risk.

Nicusor Stanciu is a quality young Romanian midfielder and is pretty cheap think was less than ?5 million including paying his agent for his playing rights. I signed him in the summer of 2014 so might be bit cheaper if you sign him in the first window of the game. You'll just have to retrain him to CM as he's a natural AMC unless you can play him there then you can just play him there.

Never had him, he ended up at Celta Vigo in 2015/16 season can get better and younger players