Chairman Accepting Bids On My Behalf

vKompany

Reaction score
Is there a way to stop my stupid chairwomen accepting bids on my behalf?

The clubs finance is secure, although it did make a loss for the first time this season (its only made profits because I buy freebies and sell them on).

Two seasons ago I signed a 16-year-old striker who scored 28 goals in 27 apperances for my youth team. Porto enquired in which I said £1m, they offered £500k and my chairwomen accepted on my behalf, and the guy was going to be a Premier League player according to scout reports. It looks like it is going to happen again as I sign youngsters and develop to keep and grow as a team or sell on if they don't make my likings, but this guy I've got is being tracked by loads of teams, I don't want it to happen like 2 seasons ago.

Is there a way to stop it?

When that happens go to the transfer centre and click on that specific deal and press reject.

There's a way- Once your chairwomen/man has accepted a bid for a player, I think you offer the player to clubs in that normal fashion. And then I believe that player accepts the bid of another club, and you cancel the transfer. It normally works along the line of that.

Thanks. I'll try both. Teams are hotting up on my CB and he wants a new contract even though he only signed a year ago on a 5-year deal.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

When that happens go to the transfer centre and click on that specific deal and press reject.

Your way isn't working unfortunately. It says "View Offer" instead. :(