Chairman buying players

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
I remember there was a thread on old forums, and for the first time my chairman has bid on players.

I am Real Madrid, and i sold Ronaldo for 45mil to Chelsea, bought Torres for 45million and Cavenaghi, Kompany and Mokoena.

Then my chairman bid on Totti (51million!!!!) and S. Gerrard (40.5 million).

Well i am happy with second, but first one im not too happy with :irked:

I will keep you informed of the outcome.

what would happen (on the old one) if you dint play the player than the chairman had bought ?

No idea.

Anyway, i play both Gerrard and Totti, both are doing quite well but Fernando T is owning.

Hes done it again!!

During the transfer window, Perez says

"I want some world class players, there are plenty available, go buy them".

BUT HE HAD ALREADY SPENT MY WHOLE BUDGET.

SOOOOOO.....

Just before the end of the window it says:

"Perez has taken matters into his own hands".

At this point im thinking hes going to buy someone like Martin Keown.

Then i got the news. It was an Arsenal double, Henry and Vieira, for 59m and 53m respectively.

:yikes:

Sweet. So what's your current starting XI?

lol.

Casillas
Carlos
Kompany/Woodgate/Helguera
Samuel
Salgado?

Zidane
Gerrard
Totti/Raul
Vieira

Terry Henry
Fernando Torres

Probably forgot a few.

happened again, this time with Lyon.

Started a game, bought Sychev, holm, vanden borre, barreto and vilakazi.

HE went and bought Hasan Sas and almost Assunciao (sp). :yikes:

Yeah,happened to me with Lyon aswell

When I played with Sydney [on FM 2006] the chairman wanted me to buy some big name players. He was very pleased when I brought in Arthur Numan & Frank De Boer. :pleased:

well to a ****** team they are big players

in FM2005 when I played as manager of Red Devils, mr.Glazer spend over 90 mio pounds and bought Totti,Cassano and Buffon. So what a pity that in real he dosn`t make so far :)

wow,never known it to happen with Man U

I go crappy teams as I prefer the challenge, so my chairmen never attempt to buy players :) but, they don't let me sell people either

Sean said:
When I played with Sydney [on FM 2006] the chairman wanted me to buy some big name players. He was very pleased when I brought in Arthur Numan & Frank De Boer. :pleased:
Cracking :D

same with my game i played with leeds and when i got promoted they told me to sign a big name. I bought Luis Fabiano.

The chairman always bought players for me as Real Madrid. Totti, Cassano, Gerrard usually two of those three.