Chairman Game - Is there demand?

Liam I42I

Reaction score
Hi all,

I remember when there used to be 2 or 3 really long chairman games on here over the course of an FM cycle. From next week I will have a fair bit of free time and wondering if there would be much point in organising a chairman game and if so, what league would people like to see (EPL, SPFL, Serie A & Bundesliga are my first thoughts)

I would be willing to run one if we could hit 8+ participants (6+ if SPFL)

I would be up for it - wouldn't mind Serie A

Last edited:
Would love to but just don't think I have the time to commit to it at the moment - still remember the one we did on FM17 or FM18 in Germany which ran for about 4 months!

I used to run one and had a discord channel setup for discussions, negotiations etc.

If one was run, I would be happy to join in. Think I would struggle atm to run it again as we did get through quite a bit.

Think the last one I ran, rather than teams being picked, I took names down then did a random spinner to determine who got what team and uploaded the videos to the discord, stopped all the big teams being picked straight away. If there is interest, I will see if some of the old participants want to join in again.

Anyone else interested in this?

I'm still happy to run/participate in one if there was interest. Happy to start with a reduced number and hope it grows, however last time it just didn't take off unfortunately

Well so far think there would only be 3 so far as none of the original people who posted on here have replied yet

Well that puts us at 5 people for now to get one started. Anyone else fancy it before we get started?

Yip as said in the discord I would be interested! Could run a reduced number one in a smaller numbered league to get something going!

Yeah I think we can get something started with 5. Just DPorter to join the discord but know they were interested.

This sounds interesting, would be up for it but not exactly sure of the format lol. Is there a rundown anywhere?

This sounds interesting, would be up for it but not exactly sure of the format lol. Is there a rundown anywhere?

Check out the link in my think just below (the premier league chairman banner). It should take you to the page when we last ran one two year ago. The rules are at the start. Just requires a PC version of the game and that is it. We have a discord channel which we found easier to communicate on regarding everything in general. Fire me a direct message with your discord if you're interested. It's not required but makes things easier.

If people are still interested in giving this a go and are not in the discord chat give me a shout.

We use discord to chat but then post to here in story form (transfer windows, giving updates on how your team is doing at each checkpoint etc.)