Chairman Game - Scotland

• Thread starter LiamCFC88
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 12K
attachment.php

Dundee Takeover

In the past few weeks, the Scottish Premiership has taken new direction with a new board in place at the Scottish Football Association. This has enticed a wave of new businessmen to Scottish football and Dundee F.C are one of the clubs to be impacted. Today the club announced that Scottish football fanatic and singer/songwriter Amy MacDonald. She has promised to bring back the thunder to the club and provide a ladder of success for the club to climb.

MacDonald has announced that Jim McIntyre will be given the final year in his contract with a promise of another year should he accomplish all goals set of him. He will work with next to budget with sales required in order to spend.

Dundee has two significant aims. Remain in the Scottish Premier League and keep the books balanced, these are fundamental to the future of the club.

Bids are welcomed for all players at the club

Just to reiterate that people can now put out their takeover posts and send me their transfers

Press Release

NEW DAWN AT HAMILTON

th

A big Buzz around Hamilton as started today as new chairman is set to takeover. with limited funds, the new chairman cannot risk the clubs financial future by looking for instance success.

If they are to overtake the top clubs in Scotland, they will need to introduce new players slowly and build for a bright future.

The new chairman as made all players available for transfer at the club, stating to make an offer and who knows what might happen.

As far as incoming players, the club will search near and far to find the right players to come in, but do not expect big changes straight away.​

Celtic Takeover Announced

As the Scottish league announces it changes, it seems as though the biggest club in Scottish football is also following suit. Today it has been announced that Celtic have been sold to an unknown company under the name BCFC1. They have given the following short statement.

“We are happy to announce that we have taken over at Celtic and hope to continue the club’s proud history. At the moment, Neil Lennon remains as our manager, but this could change after we have been able to sit down and decide on what to do with the club going forward.”

The club will look to be active in the transfer market and will always look to bring in the brightest talent from around the world. There will always be a strong emphasis on Scottish players though so if there are clubs with good Scottish players then we will be interested in making a reasonable deal with them.

Transfer List

GK – Craig Gordon - £1.5mil – A very good keeper for this league but I am looking to sign a younger keeper

RB – Cristian Gamboa - £500k
RB – Mikael Lustig - £1mil

CB – Dedryck Boyata – £7.5mil - Possibly the best CB in the league but will leave the club for nothing at the end of the season so looking to make something from him

LW – Scott Sinclair - £5mil – Similar to Gordon. Very good for this league but looking at other options in his position.
LW – Jonny Hayes - £1mil – Again looking for other left wingers so he is not needed

Loan List

CB – Jack Hendry
ST – Vakoun Issouf Bayo

All players are available for the right price but these are the players I am looking to push out and willing to lower the price for if I must. I am always willing to accept player exchange deals as well if you have good Scottish players.

wMMEPO4z25oNwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
ARGRM2UOv51BAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

wMMEPO4z25oNwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
attachment.php

Mr Olu Minter is the new Chairman of Hibernian F.C
The Chairman is said to be very committed to this club and has desires to challenge Rangers and Celtic in the near future. The club have released an official statement.
"It is a new era for Hibs . Rod Petrie recieved an offer from Olu Minter that he could not resist and has stepped down from his position. Olu Minter plans are to keep Hibernian Financial stable with the hopes of challenging for the League Title one day.​

attachment.php

Aberdeen have today released a statement confirming that they have been taken over by a new chairman. They have also stated that they won't be listing any players just yet and will wait for performances to show who should and or go.

It's exciting times for the club who have been mainstays in Scotland for a number of years now and while the name of the new chairman remains in the dark, they are said to have
of money available and looking good for the new season.​

attachment.php

Hearts FC takeover has been completed!

The club have released a short statement from new owner Disclaimer89 -

"Lucky day for the fans to have someone like myself take over the club. They understand that I am their best hope of dragging this club to the top of Scotland...Europe...the world.

You. Are. Welcome.

Lastly, I'm going to go through all the staff including the players...I will soon make a decision on who I think can step up and be part of my plan.

The others, they will be shown the door."

Motherwell TAKEOVER COMPLETE

After 2 weeks of negociations , the club was taken over by Ares Vlad, a romanian young businessman. There are rumours about him that he is descendent from the famous DRACULA. In a short interview he said : "I came here to leave everyone without blood and win everything with this club"
The club don't want to sell or loan any player, no major changes will be made in the first weeks.

Ok, had lots of messages this morning. I finish work at five so if I haven’t got back to you then I will do around that time. Still waiting on two chairman to message.

reminder* Window shuts at midnight tonight

If you are wanting to join the game I will be reposting the available teams tonight in the transfer updates, for now they are still listed on the original post

Celtic Transfer List

Players must go go go. After realising that if I get all the players I want that I will have a squad pushing 35 players big, I am looking to offload a lot of players. Get in touch if you are interesting in any of the following players. Prices can be negotiated.

GK – Craig Gordon - £1.5mil
GK - Dorus de Vries - FREE
GK - Scott Bain - £1mil

RB – Cristian Gamboa - £500k
RB – Mikael Lustig - £1mil

CB - Marvin Compper - FREE
CB - Jozo Simunovic - £1.5mil

CM - Nir Bitton - £2mil

LW – Scott Sinclair - £5mil
LW – Jonny Hayes - £1mil

Loan List

CB – Jack Hendry
ST – Vakoun Issouf Bayo

All players are available for the right price but these are the players I am looking to push out and willing to lower the price for if I must. I am always willing to accept player exchange deals as well if you have good Scottish players.

Less than an hour to go everyone. I have heard from every chairman except one, clock's ticking

I will have an August update out about half an hour after midnight.

August to January tomorrow by mid-day when that window will then open.

I am out the country from Thursday to the following Thursday (bad timing to start a game i know...) but i aim for this to be a summer window anyway so that it makes more sense logistically.

Transfer Window Closed
I am now simming to September 1st​

Chairman signings

Aberdeen – CherriesOnTop

No Business (did message)

Celtic – BCFC1

Manager – Lennon Out/Zidane In
FGN – Predrag Rajkovic - £1.6m
FGN – Pelayo Morilla - £350k
FGN - Joao Felix - £17m
FGN - Ryan Gravenberch - £600k
DOM – Finn Ecrepoint - £78k
F/A – Yaya Toure - £5k

Dundee – LiamCFC

FGN – Rodrigo Marquez - £165k
DOM – Mikey Johnson – Loan
F/A – Fausto Rossi - £1.2k
F/A Aidan White - £800
F/A – Youness Mokhtar - £850
F/A Stephen Ireland - £850

Hamilton – benncfc

FGN – Marko Simic - £156k
FGN – Ivan Angulo - £120k
FGN – Marko Bulat - £250k
F/A - Daniel Pavlovic - £100
F/A – Rafidine Abdullah - £100

Hearts – Disclaimer89

F/A – Dimitar Berbatov - £1k
F/A – Joe Ledley - £1k

Hibernian – MrWisdoman

F/A - Graeme Currie - £1.2k
F/A – Patrice Evra - £2.5k
F/A – Rafael Moura - £1.8k

Kilmarnock – Dporter8999

DOM – Aidan Fitzpatrick - £22k
DOM – Lawrence Shankland - £240k
DOM – Andy Ryan - £40k
DOM – Craig Halkett - £187.5k
F/A – Jai Quitongo - £500
F/A – Jo Inge Berge - £500

Motherwell – Arselu

Manager- Robinson Out/Mircea Lucesco In
FGN – Fabio Silva - £18k
FGN – Kaio Jorge - £160k

Rangers – TheNotSoSpecialOne

FGN – Peter Ankerson - £4.2m
FGN – Jairo - £7.4m
FGN – Troy Parrot - £500k
F/A – Fernando Gago - £17.5k
F/A – Youness Kaboul - £14.5k
F/A – Johan Djourou - £1.5k
F/A – Jordan Mutch - £7.5k

St. Mirren – Stonecold

F/A – Phillip Wollscheid - £500
F/A – Raul Albentosa - £500
F/A – Yohan Gourcuff - £500
F/A – Unur Kivrak - £500
F/A - Nilmar - £500
F/A – Diego Poyet - £500
F/A - Laericio - £500
FGN – Gonzalo Maroni - £182k
FGN – Brian Ocampo - £370k
FGN – Svetozor Markovic - £650k

Any issues just let me know

September 1st Update

Transfer Window

attachment.php

As you can see, no major deals were made by our managers in this first window!

Betfred Cup

attachment.php
attachment.php

From the group stage, St. Mirren and Hamilton were the only chairman clubs not to progress into the round of 16 with everyone else making it. Just.

As for the round of 16,

attachment.php

St. Johnstone, Dundee, Motherwell all fall victim at this stage. The quarter final consists entirely of premiership clubs bar Inverness who will play the only other non chairman team in Livingston

Scottish Premier League

attachment.php

Strong starts for Celtic as expected, St Mirren also doing well along with Hibernian. St. Johnston with a slow start as well as Dundee. It is worth noting that it is far too early in the season to judge anything so far.

Champions League

Celtic face the difficult task of four qualifying rounds to gain access to the Champions league...

attachment.php

But they have navigated the qualifiers extremely well beating strong sides such as Young Boys and Malmo. They face a tough but not impossible group in Juventus, Basel and Monaco

As for the Europa League...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Aberdeen make it to the third qualifying round where they lose to FC Kobenhavn, hopefully our clubs can start to compete with these sorts of sides in the coming years. Hibernian more understandably lose to Sevilla albeit fairly convincingly.
Rangers on the other hand join Celtic in a European group stage benefiting their finances and the ever important coefficient. They will play in a modest group of Besiktas, Ludogorets and Young Boys

So there we have it. Two clubs from four in Europe. Not too bad for the first season. The next update will be around midday Monday when I will show the December update before opening the January transfer window.

attachment.php

Hearts pleased with business

"I'm pleased to have secured 2 top players, for this division, on free transfers. Both were offered £1k/pw contracts, so can't complain about that.

I'm happy to announce we have signed the following:

Dimitar Berbatov
View attachment 4756
Even at 38 years old, he should be able to contribute and help lead the attack!
Hopefully his declining stamina doesn't cause a problem.
Even if it does, he just needs to stand in the box and we'll just ping the ball to him.

Joe Ledley
View attachment 4755
Former Crystal palace midfielder joins us on a 2 year contract.
Our midfield is particularly weak so over the moon to have secured this one.
His versatility will be a big bonus.

Unfortunately we missed out on a few targets who were picked up by other clubs in this division. The biggest shock being Fernando Gago being snapped up on a 14.5k/pw a week wage!...We only offered 1k/pw.

Also Celtic managed to take Yaya Toure away from us at the last minute on a 1k/pw contract...he was just about to sign with use before receiving a phone call to say Celtic were willing to pay him 5x what we were. Scumbag player anyway"

December 31st Update

Betfred Cup

attachment.php

In a Celtic vs Aberdeen final, Celtic run out 3-1 winners thanks to a Tom Rogic opener and and a brace from Odsonne Edouard. Aberdeen scored a consolation through James Wilson. Celtic and BCFC1 therefore lift the first trophy of the game with Zinedine Zidane proving an instant hit at Parkhead.

Scottish Premiership

attachment.php

After 20/21 games, Celtic sit top of the table with only 1 defeat, two points clear and a game in hand. Hibs are having a remarkable campaign sitting five points clear of Rangers who are having a standard at best campaign. Kilmarnock round off the top four and the European places. At the other end of the table, Dundee in 8th are sitting above expectation whilst Hamilton and St. Johnstone will need to reinforce to secure top flight status next season. New Livingston chairman Dantimmo has it all to do if Livingston are to be in the Premiership next season.

Champions League

attachment.php
attachment.php

Continuing on the path of Celtic dominance, Celtic finish third in their Champions league group guaranteeing Scotland will still be represented in Europe after January. Celtic can perhaps be disappointed only to have gained 4 points in the group but have surely reached their goal nonetheless.

They will now play Barcelona in the Europa League Round of 32

Europa League

attachment.php
attachment.php

Rangers fail to qualify from their group despite a substantial spend in the summer. They match what Rangers achieved irl but i feel that TNSSO may be a bit unhappy with how his team performed against teams like Young Boys who Celtic had beaten earlier in their European campaign.
Rangers should now be able to focus on the league and attempt to bridge the gap with Celtic

Well just above relegation zone! However lost same amount of games as Hibs in 2nd!

A lot of draws!!

January 1st - Transfer Window Open

Window will remain open until Wednesday Midday (if everyone messages me before then, I will close the window early, i appreciate january tends to be quieter than the summer in these games)

Budgets

Aberdeen - £2.66m
Celtic - £13.78m
Dundee - (£179K)
Hamilton - £78k
Hearts - £638k
Hibernian - £2.84m
Kilmarnock - (630k)
Livingston - (£63k)
Motherwell - £120k
Rangers - (£1.23m)

St. Johnstone - £1.23m
St. Mirren - (£1.7m)

Transfer Rules

1. [*=center]There are 4 different types of signings:

-C2C (Chairman to Chairman): Basically signings between controlled teams.
    DOM – Transfers with non-chairman controlled domestic teams
FGN – Transfers with Foreign teams
-EXP: Pre Contracts arranged in January
-FREE; Free signings of unattached players

FGN – x4 (x2 Value)
DOM – x4 (x1.5 Value)
C2C – Unlimited
EXP - Max of 4
Free – Unlimited (Highest wage offer wins)

(Loans count within the FGN and DOM category)

Format

Type - Club from/to - fee - wage

Players wages need to be calculated in the following way
Age 20 and under – x3 current wage
Age 21 – 25 – x2 current wage
Age 26 – 30 – x1.5 current wage
Age 31+ - No change
C2C transfers – No change

Loans (The money you loan gets added to your budget)

State Loan: Loan up to 25% of club value, interest increases by 5% for every year the loan is taken out for. (Maximum of 5 seasons)

Bank Loan: Loan up to 50% of club value, interest increases by 15% for every year the loan is taken out for. (Maximum of 3 seasons)

Club Valuations (NOT BUDGET)

Aberdeen - £32.31m
Celtic - £254m
Dundee - £3.29m
Hamilton - £2.63m
Hearts - £35.68m
Hibernian - £27.02m
Kilmarnock - £4.46m
Livingston - £250k
Motherwell - £4.47m
Rangers - £53.44m
St. Johnstone - £4.95m
St. Mirren - £3.27m

Budgets & Revenue

Set transfer and wage budgets for your manager as well as set the percentage of transfer revenue they receive

Contracts

You can renew up to 5 contracts per season with the player/manager's wage rising by 5% for every additional year (Max of 5 Years)

All managers are still in their job but if you want to change, here is the rules

1) You may sack your manager after any update. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full.

2) Unemployed managers are first come first serve.

If your manager gets sacked - If this happens the owner will get the choice on the next appointment or keeping their current manager. They can't poach another players manager but can buy them similar to a C2C deal if both managers can agree a fee!

Available Teams

All Championship Teams

Save Game

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6zrp9nwn2s0jdas/Chairman_Game_Summer_2018_-_January_1st.fm/file

Last edited:
th

Walker buys St Johnstone

​Unknown business man Nath Walker has today brought a majority stake in the Scottish club and will take over the reigns in the next few days. He had this to say:

"Many other clubs have also recently had takeovers so when I found out the club was looking for a new investor I just had to step up. I plan on making the club one of the best in Scotland. We have alot of work to do on a limited budget but we will get there. The next few years will be about surviving and then we can work from there. We have a wealth of targets in mind and we will be contacting those clubs in the near future. We also have some good players here, and whilst we would ideally like to keep hold of them, everyone is replaceable given the correct amount bid. Thank you for your time."

attachment.php

Mediocrity is Success

That is the message coming from Dundee as the club enter January in 8th place, comfortably away from the automatic relegation place. The last minute managerial switch by Dundee appears to have paid off with Amy MacDonald appointing Neil Lennon manager. 8th Place is well above the media prediction for the club and with prize money significantly larger for the mid-table clubs. Dundee will be hoping to rise even further to progress their development.

As for the league cup. We were knocked out at the round of 16 to a strong Hearts side so again no embarrassment there

All Dundee players have been put of for sale at their face value so hmu with offers and lets make a deal.

Last edited:
Club valuations have been added to the transfer window post if anyone wants to take a loan