• Thread starter LiamCFC88
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 12K
Hmmm...we (Hearts) only managed 2 wins from the last 10 league games :'(

Schedule

Tonight: End of Season Update + Budgets

Thursday 6:00am I fly out to Dubrovnik

Sunday Night - Thursday 8th (12pm): Transfer Window Open (messages before then won’t be regarded)

Friday 9th: New Season Begins

if my inbox becomes full over this time then drop me an email @[email protected] with the subject title Chairman Game - X club​

End of Season Update 2018/19

League

attachment.php

Celtic are champions again. 8 in a Row for Celtic and BCFC collects 2/2 trophies so far. Massive success for Hibs finishing in 2nd place which should provide a stepping stone for future success. Rangers and Aberdeen also qualify for the Europa League with Hearts eventually slipping to 6th place in the League.

At the other end, St. Mirren drastically improve in the split to find themselves in 9th place. My Dundee side fall victim to split finishing i9n the playoff place but beat Ayr United to ensure a Dundee derby next season due to Dundee United getting promoted. Livingston go down with no shocks.

Scottish Cup

attachment.php

Both the old firm breeze into the final of the Scottish Cup where Celtic make it a treble, and a treble treble at that. BCFC must be delighted with his first season in charge. TNSSO will be a tad annoyed to have failed to win any silverware especially after reaching the final here.

Europe

attachment.php

You have to wake up from every dream and Celtic were rudely awoken by a Manchester United side who comfortably dispatched of the Scottish champions with relative ease. Regardless of that, a fantastic season from Celtic which definitely aided the coefficient.

Speaking of the coefficient. The league rose from 27th to 18th. We have one slight change in places

1st - Champions League 1st Qual
2nd - Europa League 1st Qual
3rd - Europa League 1st Qual

Scottish Cup Winner - Europa League 1st Qual

Budgets and Manager Movement out shortly

2019/20 Season - July 1st

Managers

You may sack your manager after any update. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full.

Unemployed managers are first come first serve.

If your manager gets sacked - If this happens the owner will get the choice on the next appointment or keeping their current manager. They can't poach another players manager but can buy them similar to a C2C deal if both managers can agree a fee!

Manager Movement:

Livingston - Manager Sacked
Motherwell - Lucescu resigned - no replacement yet
St. Johnstone - Tommy Wright Sacked - Replaced by Guus Hiddink

Transfers

attachment.php

Lewis Ferguson one stands out to me, other than that nothing major

Changes this season

attachment.php

The league sponsorship rights have expired and Scottish company SSE have stepped in with a £35 million pound deal for the premiership and a £10 million pound deal in the Championship. The company are believed to have been interested by the influx of new ownership and direction in the league.

Prize Money has went up by around 41% in the premiership and around 250% in the championship

Premiership

1st - £8.1m
2nd - £5.8m
3rd - £4.05m
4th - £2.8m
5th - £2.45m
6th - £2.2m
7th - £2.1m
8th - £1.9m
9th - £1.75m
10th - £1.5m
11th - £1.3m
12th - £1.05m

Championship

1st - £2.3m
2nd - £1.7m
3rd - £1.4m
4th - £1m
5th - £800k
6th - £750k
7th - £650k
8th - £510k
9th - £450K
10th - £440k

Transfer Budgets and Club Valuations for Loans

(*= each year the club has been in red - points deduction after 3 years)
(# - State Loan = Only one of each loan type at any time)
(+ - Bank Loan = Only one of each loan type at any time)

ClubBudgetValueChairman
Aberdeen£4,325,680£36.5mCherriesOnTop
Celtic
£12,689,880£345mBCFC1
Dundee#£2,290,383£16.8mLiamCFC
Dundee United£1,267,634£6.3mAVAILABLE
Hamilton£2,539,854£2.8mBenncfc24
Hearts£606,373£46MDisclaimer89
Hibernian£4,908,379£92mMrWisdoman
Kilmarnock£765,519£3.4mDporter8999
Motherwell£1,967,736£7.4mArselu
Rangers£8,264,314£144mTNSSO
St. Johnstone£1,969,326£4.9mNathWalker
St. Mirren*-£3,391,043£8mStonecold

BalanceValueChairman
Alloa£18k£400kAVAILABLE
Ayr£135k£790kAVAILABLE
Dunfermline*-£350k£2.2mAVAILABLE
Falkirk£750k£4.6mAVAILABLE
Inverness*-£500k£1.2mDantimmo99
Livingston£930k£500kAVAILABLE
Morton£75k£600kAVAILABLE
QofS£64k£600KAVAILABLE
Raith£150k£1.15mAVAILABLE
Ross County*-£72k£2.75mAVAILABLE

Loans

Each club will be allowed 3 loan signings per season at 100% of the players wages.
If you are loaning from a non-chairman club, the player must either be loan listed be seen as backup or worse in his squad status.
Only one of each loan active at any time

Clubs are allowed the following:

FGN – x4 (x2 Value)
DOM – x4 (x1.5 Value)
C2C – Unlimited
Free – Unlimited (Highest wage offer wins)
EXP - x4

(Loans count within the FGN and DOM category)

Wages

Players wages need to be calculated in the following way
Age 20 and under – x3 current wage
Age 21 – 25 – x2 current wage
Age 26 – 30 – x1.5 current wage
Age 31+ - No change
C2C transfers – No change

Format

Type - Club from/to - fee - wage

Window shown in following schedule

Schedule

Tonight: End of Season Update + Budgets

Thursday 6:00am I fly out to Dubrovnik

Sunday Night - Thursday 8th (12pm): Transfer Window Open (messages before then won’t be regarded)

Friday 9th: New Season Begins

if my inbox becomes full over this time then drop me an email @[email protected] with the subject title Chairman Game - X club

Game File

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r3l4r0ld4pnar49/Chairman_Game_July_1st+.fm/file

New Season, New Hopes

Hamilton to keep Pushing on

th

First season under new chairman Edwards brought renewed hope and optimism among the fans. Hamilton managed to secure the top league status and add some much needed quality to the team. The chairman now wants this team to push up the league and not just focus on avoiding relegation, although with limited funds this will still be a big challenge for this club.

A successful season also brought a stronger financial situation, the club managed to gain a profit over the season. This is the ultimate aim for the club right now.

New Season

Hamilton will expect big things next season for Rafidine Abdullah and Marko Bulat. the midfield partnership are vital for the team and will look to build a formidable duo. at only 17, Bulat has a very bright future and Hamilton need to improve in order to keep him with the club for an extend period of time.

In all honesty, no one will want to sign any players I dont want at the club anymore, so lets hope the manager sells them in the game. If you want one of my key players however, make me an offer and we can go from there.

attachment.php

Hearts: We have no money!

"I've just come from quite a disappointing board meeting. Apparently after calculating our finances for this year, the accounts department have informed me we basically have no money...

Hearts£606,373£46MDisclaimer89

I plan to go through all sponsorships, salaries, subscriptions etc and find out what is draining our finances. I didn't buy a single player last season and yet our balance is down by £2 million.

On the other hand...it might be time to consider a long term bank loan with low interest to make a push into the European places. It is a risk...but they need to be taken sometimes if you want to achieve greatness...or lots of money.
"​

Celtic win it all again (again)

What a first season in charge of Celtic Football Club. Zidane brings the treble treble to the club and also had one **** of a European run as we got all the way to the Europa League Quarter Finals where we went out to Man Utd.

Financially we are looking pretty strong as well as we have £12.5 Million to spend this window before any potential sales. We have a lot of restructuring to do in defence as Boyata left on a free transfer, Benkovic and Toljan’s loans both finished, and it is possible that Tierney will be sold this summer. So if you have a good defender, especially one that is Scottish, then get in touch if you want to discuss a deal.

Transfer List

DM/CM – Youssouf Mulumbu – £2mil

DM/CM – Kouassi Eboue - £4mil/LOAN

CM – Scott Brown - £2mil

CM – Franco Villalba - LOAN

CM/AM – Ryan Gravenberch – LOAN

RW – Marjan Shved - £1mil/LOAN

AM/LW – Pelayo Morilla – LOAN

LW – Scott Sinclair - £5mil

LW – Lewis Morgan – LOAN

LW – Mikey Johnston – LOAN

ST – Vakoun Issouf Bayo – LOAN

If you are interested in any of these players or any other player at the club then let me know and we can discuss a deal.

attachment.php

​The first season under Olu Minter has been considered a success. Hibernian F.C finished second and also have the opportunity to be in the Europa League if they win their qualifying rounds. This is a good foundation that Olu Minter hopes to build on. Hibernian has $4 Mill to spend and with the additions of Alberto Moreno, Danny Welbeck and Alex Meret Olu Minter knows next season will even be better.

Anyone in the squad is avaliable as long as the a reasonable bid is made.
The manger Paul Heckingbottom has stated that he is look for defenders to bolster the squad.

Olu Minter Hopes that the Hibs can qualify for Europe once again and maybe even challenge Celtic for the League

Remember to get your updates out and your transfers in by Thursday

attachment.php

After a strong start to the season, Kilmarnock faded away to finish in the bottom half of the table. Goals seemed to dry up as the season came to a close, and with finances not amazing, wholesale changes may not be possible. With a whole host of loan players departing the club, Killie will be looking at replacing these players with freebies.​

The club are looking at players for all positions other than GK, and would jump at any cheap deals or loans from other chairman owned clubs.

All players are available for transfer at the right price.

Plenty of business done so far, remember you have until Thursday until I am back from holiday and the game resumes

Window Now Closed - Update being done

will update this post as update gets closer (expected around 9pm)

Aberdeen - Done
Celtic - Done
Dundee - Done
Hamilton - Done
Hearts - Done
Hibernian - Done
Kilmarnock - Done
Motherwell - Done
St. Mirren - Done

Other clubs such as Livingston and St. Johnstone need to get in touch to keep their position in the game. A week and no contact is slacking compared to the rest

Last edited:
Transfer Window 2019

I apologise for any mistakes, been up since 5 this morning for flights so please be sympathetic lol. Anything wrong just pm me.

Transfers

Aberdeen
C2C Loan – Gravenberch – Celtic
C2C Loan – Morilla – Celtic
F/A
D’Alessandro
Depoitre
Todd Kane
Grytebust

Celtic
All Facilities Maxed Out + Plus 10k stadium increase = £17.25m
State Loan of £86m
FGN - Mazroudi – £8.2m
FGN – Osorio - £1.8m
FGN – Martinez - £2.2m
FGN Loan – Dalot
Gary Cahill – F/A

Hamilton
C2C Loan – Mikey Johnson – Celtic
F/A
Ritchie De Laet – F/A
Chuks Aneke – F/A
FGN Loan – Ki Jana

Hearts
FGN Loans
Reece James
Ben Woodburn
Harry Wilson
F/A’s
Aaron Ramsey
Mangala
Turan
Vermaelan
Hunterlar

Hibernian
FGN – Gabrielle Corbo - £600k
FGN – Rodriguez - £150k
FGN - Luis Dias - £460k
FGN - Youssef - £500k
F/A’s
Angban
Talalay

Kilmarnock
F/A’s
Denisov
Montolivo
Naismith
Ambrose
Derdiyok

Motherwell
Jose Mourinho replaces Danny Cowley
FGN – Dominik Wohlert - £250k
FGN – Ignacio Perez - £150k

St Mirren
Cuca replaces Oran Kearney
FGN Loan – Xande – West Ham
FGN Loan – Freddie Woodman - NUFC
FGN Loan – Mensah – Atletico
FGN Loan – Gelson Dala – S Lisbon

Simming to August 31st now. Not sure if it will be out tonight or tomorrow

September 1st Update

Transfer Summary

attachment.php

A flurry of movement from some clubs in the transfer window. Scott McKenna leaves Aberdeen but is replaced by Stuart Findlay. How will that impact Kilmarnock's season?

Champions League

attachment.php

Celtic again carrying the flag for Scottish football. A tough group stage however and they will do very well to progress

Europa League

attachment.php

Aberdeen fail to qualify for the second year running amid a weak qualifying campaign

attachment.php

Europe is green and white this season as Hibernian also qualify for Europe. Big result for Wisdowman and Hibs are back where they belong in Europe. Can they make an impact though?

attachment.php

Rather disappointingly, Rangers also fail to qualify despite a significant wage bill in comparison to Hibernian. Can they sustain financially without Europe?

Betfred Cup

All chairman make it to the round of 16 and through the group stage where only Dundee, Kilmarnock and Hibernian are eliminated. Everyone else continues to the quarter final

attachment.php

League

It is very early as of now but here is the league standings

attachment.php

Next update will be tomorrow evening with a round-up of September - December before the January window opens at midnight tomorrow

Not a good start for rangers this year....I fear for Stevie G's job come January!!

Strong start to the season but I can't believe we lost 3 star players in one transfer window, and for such low fees as well. Lets hope we still have the quality to be at the top of the table and compete in Europe although that looks unlikely with the teams we have in our group.

Can you include the league overview screenshot. where it shows the table and the top scorers, assists, motm etc. Cheers :)

December 31st Update

Champions League

attachment.php

Celtic knocked out Europe all together after recording just 1 win from 6 albeit in an extremely difficult group. I'm sure BCFC will be annoyed at not being in Europe after Christmas, especially after last seasons run

Europa League

attachment.php

Hibernian are also out of Europe however unlike Celtic they entered with less expectation and despite an early exit, did gain some positive results along the way against Partizan and Saint - Etienne

Betfred Cup

attachment.php

Yet another trophy has been returned to Parkhead. Celtic continue their 100% domestic trophy haul after they beey Ayr, Motherwell, St. Mirren and Rangers en route to their 19th Betfred Cup title

SSE Scottish Premier League

attachment.php

Celtic already walking away with the league despite very strong seasons from Hibernian and St. Mirren who chase the league leaders. Dundee also improving drastically on last season. Worrying times for Stevie G as i fear TNSSO might have it in for him following this campaign. Hamilton, St. Johnstone and Motherwell looking poor at the wrong end of the table.

Manager Movements

St. Johnstone: Guus Hiddink sacked - Robbie Neilson appointed

Kilmarnock: Steve Clarke resigned - Aitor Karanka appointed

Motherwell: Jose Mourinho sacked - No one appointed

You may sack your manager after any update. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full.

Unemployed managers are first come first serve.

If your manager gets sacked - If this happens the owner will get the choice on the next appointment or keeping their current manager. They can't poach another players manager but can buy them similar to a C2C deal if both managers can agree a fee!

---

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN

The window will be open until Sunday night at 10pm

Budgets are below

Transfer Budgets and Club Valuations for Loans

(*= each year the club has been in red - points deduction after 3 years)
(# - State Loan = Only one of each loan type at any time)
(+ - Bank Loan = Only one of each loan type at any time)

ClubBudgetValueChairman
Aberdeen£6.35m£42.5mCherriesOnTop
Celtic#
£103.2m£437mBCFC1
Dundee#-£1.9m£19.3mLiamCFC
Dundee United£1m£6mAVAILABLE
Hamilton£870k£3mBenncfc24
Hearts-£500k£51.8MDisclaimer89
Hibernian£5.6m£94mMrWisdoman
Kilmarnock£83k£3.4mDporter8999
Motherwell-£240k£6.6mArselu
Rangers£11.1m£146mTNSSO
St. Johnstone-£70k£3.8mNathWalker
St. Mirren*-£2.2m£9.2mStonecold

BalanceValueChairman
Alloa-£56k£370kAVAILABLE
Ayr-£600k£600kAVAILABLE
Dunfermline*-£650k£2mAVAILABLE
Falkirk£500k£4.35mAVAILABLE
Inverness*-£900k£1mAVAILABLE
Livingston£700k£460kAVAILABLE
Morton-£550k£440kAVAILABLE
QofS-£124k£540KAVAILABLE
Raith-£300k£930kAVAILABLE
Ross County*-£500k£2.35mAVAILABLE

Loans

State Loan: Loan up to 25% of club value, interest increases by 5% for every year the loan is taken out for. (Maximum of 5 seasons)

Bank Loan: Loan up to 50% of club value, interest increases by 15% for every year the loan is taken out for. (Maximum of 3 seasons)

Only one of each loan active at any time

Clubs are allowed the following:

FGN – x4 per season (x2 Value)
DOM – x4 per season (x1.5 Value)
C2C – Unlimited
Free – x5 (2-3 backups) (Highest wage offer wins)
EXP - x4

(Loans count within the FGN and DOM category)
Loans

Each club will be allowed 3 loan signings per season at 100% of the players wages.
If you are loaning from a non-chairman club, the player must either be loan listed be seen as backup or worse in his squad status.

Wages

Players wages need to be calculated in the following way
Age 20 and under – x3 current wage
Age 21 – 25 – x2 current wage
Age 26 – 30 – x1.5 current wage
Age 31+ - No change
C2C transfers – No change

Format

Type - Club from/to - fee - wage

The window will be open until Sunday night at 10pm

GAME SAVE

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ugfu9xqnxhwq0a0/Chairman_Game_July_1st+=.fm/file