Chairman Game - Scotland

• Thread starter LiamCFC88
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 12K
attachment.php

A decent start to the season see's the club just 4 points behind Dundee in the European spots, with new man Aitor Karanka ensuring the club don't slip towards the relegation places. To assist the manager in refreshing the squad, the following players are available for transfer.
Transfer Listed
Greg Taylor - £6m - Young Scottish Left Back full of potential. Small wages, and will help with home grown quota's for teams in Europe
Stephen O'Donnell - £5m - Scottish Right Back in his prime and again will help with home grown quota's
Jo Inge Berget - £3m - Norwegian Striker who can do a job for a team looking for a back up. Small wages, so no high cost
Eren Derdiyok - £3m - Swiss Striker, similar to Berget who can do a job, whilst not taking up a massive amount of your wage bill

attachment.php

Hearts happy with business but upset at league position!

"This transfer window was fantastic for all fans of Hearts. We managed to secure some world class talent on free transfers along with managing to bring in 3 of the best under 21's in world football today.

Let me introduce you to the 3 best free transfers we secured:

Aaron Ramsey - FREE - wages £30k - valued at £20 million
Mangala - FREE - wages £10k - valued at £12 million
Arda Turan - FREE - wages £3k - walued at £8 million

Finally on loan we managed to sign:
Reece James
Ben Woodburn
Harry Wilson

Unfortunately that is where the good new ends...We are currently in 8th place in the league and also got knocked out of the cup by Rangers.

I think it's time for a change in manager. I have already made moves to secure a top notch replacement which I should be able to announce shortly!

Lastly, notice to all chairmen.
I'm looking for cheap keeper who could play first team football at Hearts are my two current options are *****. Get in touch if you have someone for me.
Thank you
"

Last edited:
attachment.php

Brendan Rogers appointed manager of Hearts!

"We had to move quickly after the terrible start to the season; considering the quality that was brought into the club in the Summer.

I'm Confident the appointment of Brendan Rogers will prove to be a successful one. He is a proven Premier League quality manager with the likes of Liverpool and Leicester.

Also, let's not forgot his experience in Scottish football and the success he brought to Celtic!
Hopefully he can bring us similar success in the future."

attachment.php

A fantastic season for Hibernian and Paul Heckingbottom

Olu Minter Chairman of Hibernian FC is said to be very delighted with the work of Mr Heckingbottom.

Heckingbottom got Hibernian into the Europa and even nearly qualified for the knockout stages. Not only that Hibernian FC find themselves in second place hoping to challenge Celtic

Paul Heckingbottom his however hoping to shift out some players especially with so many asking for first team football

TRANSFER LIST

Oli Shaw (ST) - (Loan Listed) - Solid Striker for any of the mid-table sides or lower

Lewis Ferguson (CM/AM) - (Loan Listed) Very good midfielder in need of first team football

Gabriel Corbo (CD) - (Loan Listed) - Has a lot of potential but needs experience

Scott Allan (AM) - (Transfer Listed) - Not part of the manager plans. Willingly to let go for around 250k but the price can be negotiated

Press Release

Hamilton Struggling

Despite further investment, Hamilton are struggling to stay clear of the relegation zone. Facing a battle to stay in the top league for next season.

With no stand up players, they need someone to step up and make the difference.

Transfer List

- Rafidine Abdullah, our best player and most important but cannot afford the new wage after a contract extension. therefore need to offload - 4m (But open to negotiate)​

Celtic Mid-Season Update

Zidane has been doing a good job so far this season as we win the Betfred Cup for the 4th​ season in a row. The league is going really well as we have cut out the draws completely and now have a comfortable 10 point gap and a game in hand as well. The real challenge for us is Europe and that has not gone well this season. It was always going to be tough in that group but to win only 1 and lose the other 5 is poor and we conceded 15 goals across those 6 games which is embarrassing.

Transfer List

CB – Gary Cahill - £1mil
CB/DM – Kristoffer Ajer – LOAN
DM/CM – Sandro Tonali – LOAN
DM/CM – Youssouf Mulumbu – FREE
CM – Scott Brown – FREE
CM – Franco Villalba - LOAN
AM – Ryan Christie - £1mil/LOAN

Reminder that the transfer window will close tonight at 10pm

Transfer List

CB – Gary Cahill - £1mil
CB/DM – Kristoffer Ajer – LOAN
DM/CM – Sandro Tonali – LOAN

DM/CM – Youssouf Mulumbu – FREE
CM – Scott Brown – FREE
CM – Franco Villalba - LOAN
AM – Ryan Christie - £1mil/LOAN

Those is red are now gone. Make sure you get in touch before the deadline if you are interested in anyone else.

Transfer List

- Rafidine Abdullah, our best player and most important but cannot afford the new wage after a contract extension. therefore need to offload - 4m (But open to negotiate) [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Still very keen to sell, for some reason we have upped his wage more than we afford. If you are interested make me an offer for him.

January Business

Chairman Business

Aberdeen

EXP - Mohamed Elneny - £6k
EXP - Kenedy - £5k
EXP - Clinton Njie - £7k
EXP - Timothy Weah - £3k

Celtic

EXP - Nathaniel Clyne - £6k
EXP - Matteo Darmian - £5k
EXP - Luciano Vietto - £10k
FGN - Jerome Onguenge - Salzburg - £15m - £15k
FGN - Hirving Lozano - PSV - £29m - £30k
FGN - Pietro Pellegri - £4.6m - £57.75k
FGN - Adolpho - SPO - £114k - £150

Dundee

No Money - No Business

Hamilton

EXP - Peacock Farrell - £100

Hearts

Brendan Rodgers

FREE - David Marshall

Hibernian

£500k to Corporate Facillities
£750k to Junior Coaching
1,875 Capacity Increase - £750k

EXP - Van Ginkel - £3k
EXP - Fiete Arp - £20

Kilmarnock

C2C Loans - Ajer + Tonali - Celtic

EXP - Joel Coleman - £7.5k
EXP - Kenneth Omeruo - £7.5k
EXP - Connor Wickham - £7.5k
EXP - Paddy Roberts - £7.5k

St. Mirren

EXP - Pablo Mari - £500
EXP - Fabian Delph - £500
EXP - Sergio Reguillon - £500
EXP - Dan Carrico - £500
EXP - Volpi Queretaro - £500

FGN Loan - A. Geraldes - Lisbon
FGN Loan - Luke Amos - Spurs

Dom Loan - Daryl Fraser - Inverness

Still have to do the changes im game so end of january update will be tomorrow morning to allow time for any mistakes to be corrected. If u see any just send me a message

Bollocks I missed the transfer window and the opportunity to sack Stevie G. Looks like he has another few months before I can get rid!

February 1st Update

Transfers

attachment.php

Celtic spend relatively big again this window (CM not showing bc i done them on 31st Dec for some reason). Rest of the league may need to use the loan system to get anywhere near them next season i fear.

Elsewhere, St. Mirren make a few noteworthy sales trying to balance the books

League Table

attachment.php

Apart from the complete collapse of my Dundee side the table seems much the same as the previous update.

Manager Movements

St. Johnstone​
: Guus Hiddink sacked - Robbie Neilson appointed​

Rangers​
:​
Stevie G sacked - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed

Motherwell​
: Jose Mourinho sacked - No one appointed

You may sack your manager after any update. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full.

Unemployed managers are first come first serve.

If your manager gets sacked - If this happens the owner will get the choice on the next appointment or keeping their current manager. They can't poach another players manager but can buy them similar to a C2C deal if both managers can agree a fee!

The pre-split update will be out tonight around 10pm

Pre - Split Update

Since there is no European football to speak of, this should be a rather quick update with just the league and the Scottish Cup to review.

SSE Scottish Premier League

attachment.php

The split has yet to begin and a rampant Celtic have already won the title. Clear winners from day one but this is obviously not the shock of hte update because as you can see, their old firm rivals rangers barely scraped a place in the top half and TNSSO will have to address this in the summer as they look to become a competitive force. Hibernian continue to be the best of the rest closely followed by St. Mirren and Aberdeen, with Dundee also still in the hunt for a European slot. At the other end of the table, every chairman looks safe from the drop but Hearts and Hamilton have left much to be desired this campaign.

Scottish Cup

attachment.php

Celtic are still in the Scottish cup after an Old Firm victory in the Quarter final stage making them firm favorites to complete yet another domestic treble. Kilmarnock defying the odds to make it to Hampden where they will face Hibernian. Aberdeen and Hearts failing to be competitive in a competition they should surely feel is their best chance at a trophy in this Celtic dominated era.

We shall have an end of season update either tonight or tomorrow night after the Celtic qualifying match (IRL).

No new manager changes although im yet to hear about some from the last post.

All seems to be going well. Just need that Cup to win another treble.

Will get an update out ASAP bit wont have access to FM for a few hours yet

End of Season Update

Since the new co-efficient ranking means that the cup winner can dictate who reaches Europe, I am going to cover the Scottish Cup before the league this time around...

attachment.php

Celtic win again, confirming another treble for BCFC, Celtic beat some very capable teams along the way in St. Mirren, Rangers and Hibernian to claim yet more silverware. The wait for a team other than Celtic to gain success continues.

League

With a Celtic vs Hibernian final, as long as both clubs finished top 4, then 5th place would also qualify for the Europa league. Hence why the league update is second to the cup.

attachment.php

So there we have it. 5 clubs in Europe yet Rangers being the shock nowhere to be seen. Next season we will have Celtic in the Champions League with Hibernian, St. Mirren, Aberdeen and Dundee all competing in European competition. Very well done to all chairman in the top 5.

St. Johnstone and Dundee United face the drop and will be replaced by Livingston and Falkirk next season

I will have the transfer window opening shortly, until then here is the end of season database for your update posts

SAVE GAME

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9bykbebhzjsjbd/End_of_Season_19-20.fm/file

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN

The window will be open until Saturday night at 10pm

Budgets are below

Transfer Budgets and Club Valuations for Loans

(*= each year the club has been in red - points deduction after 3 years)
(# - State Loan = Only one of each loan type at any time)
(+ - Bank Loan = Only one of each loan type at any time)

ClubBudgetValueChairman
Aberdeen£4.2m£82.5mCherriesOnTop
Celtic#
£7.75m£579mBCFC1
Dundee#£3.4m£16.6mLiamCFC
Falkirk£1.9m£10.4mAVAILABLE
Hamilton£1m£8.4mBenncfc24
Hearts£3.5m£63.8MDisclaimer89
Hibernian£7.4m£120mMrWisdoman
Kilmarnock£1.8m£8mDporter8999
Motherwell£350k£8.2mArselu
Rangers£1.2m£165mTNSSO
Livingston*-£150k£1.85mAVAILABLE
St. Mirren£50k£57mStonecold

Loans

State Loan: Loan up to 25% of club value, interest increases by 5% for every year the loan is taken out for. (Maximum of 5 seasons)

Bank Loan: Loan up to 50% of club value, interest increases by 15% for every year the loan is taken out for. (Maximum of 3 seasons)

Budgets & Revenue

Set transfer and wage budgets for your manager as well as set the percentage of transfer revenue they receive

Contracts

You can renew up to 5 contracts per season with the players wage rising by 5% for every additional year (Max of 5 Years)

Transfer Rules

1. [*=center]There are 4 different types of signings:

-C2C (Chairman to Chairman): Basically signings between controlled teams.
    DOM – Transfers with non-chairman controlled domestic teams
FGN – Transfers with Foreign teams
-EXP: Pre Contracts arranged in January
-FREE; Free signings of unattached players

FGN – x4 (x2 Value)
DOM – x4 (x1.5 Value)
C2C – Unlimited
EXP - Max of 4
Free – Unlimited (Highest wage offer wins)

(Loans count within the FGN and DOM category)

Format

Type - Club from/to - fee - wage

Players wages need to be calculated in the following way
Age 20 and under – x3 current wage
Age 21 – 25 – x2 current wage
Age 26 – 30 – x1.5 current wage
Age 31+ - No change
C2C transfers – No change

SAVE FILE

https://www.mediafire.com/file/320zteawbynwkaj/Summer.fm/file

Celtic Update

Another treble winning season brings a lot of success to the club and the next step now is to try and compete in Europe better. Hopefully the players we have brought in over the last year will help us compete better against some of the best teams in Europe.

Transfer List

We have somehow got a squad of 46 players so this is going to be one **** of a transfer list. I am hoping to see quite a few bids for these guys.

GK – Gautier Larsonneur - £5mil

RB – Nathaniel Clyne - £10mil
RB – Matteo Darmian - £10mil
RB – Adolpho – LOAN
RB – Anthony Ralston – LOAN

CB – Yordan Osaorio - £5mil
CB – David Ekwueme – LOAN
CB – Jack Hendry – LOAN

LB – Finn Ecrepont – LOAN

DM – Sandro Tonali – LOAN
DM – Kristoffer Ajer - LOAN

DM – Kouassi Eboue - £2mil