You would need to first decide what kind of chairman game you are doing I.e. keeping original teams or create new teams. Then also the kind of player rounds you would do for auction. You would need good understanding of the editor and fmrte. Then start a thread in the relevant section to get players. Take a look at the other auction games to get some ideas about what kind to do. if you do start one let me know I might join

You would need to first decide what kind of chairman game you are doing I.e. keeping original teams or create new teams. Then also the kind of player rounds you would do for auction. You would need good understanding of the editor and fmrte. Then start a thread in the relevant section to get players. Take a look at the other auction games to get some ideas about what kind to do. if you do start one let me know I might join

theres a difference between auction and chairman games bud ... in chairman games you don't have the auction rounds like in mine or potta's... chairman purely do deals with each other and sign external players from the given league to strengthen their squads.

theres a difference between auction and chairman games bud ... in chairman games you don't have the auction rounds like in mine or potta's... chairman purely do deals with each other and sign external players from the given league to strengthen their squads.

Oh right sorry didn't realise yours is the first ive gotten into