Reaction score
I'm not how many of you guys saw the Chairman game thread by Ollie on the main Challenges & Scenarios section but it was a link to the community.sigames site and he has been running a chairman game on there and its a brilliant idea!! basically your a chairmen of a club and make decisions like sacking & hiring managers signing players between yourselves and things and go through the game week by week overseeing the game! it kicked off very quickly over there but seems to have stopped dead just when it was getting really good!

So what i am saying is i would love to have one running on this site as there isn't right now! it does need alot of work from both players and organizers! it also requires the use of the latest FMRTE to do transfer mid game and manager replacements and things.

anyone who runs it can also play the game so who would be up for it we would only need one person to actually play the game and update it's a great idea if interest is very high which i feel it would be!

i would be interested in taking part but again i dont have FMRTE so wouldnt be able to run the game

Guys someone started up a new chairmen game over at community.sigames.con if your interested in joining one It is a quality game

15th - Blackburn Rovers -
13th - Bolton Wanderers -
18th - Norwich City -
16th - QPR -
12th - Stoke City -
14th - West Bromwich Albion -
20th - Wigan Athletic -
17th - Wolverhampton Wanderers -

all still available in this chairman game!! its all just starting to kick on now!

Cheers for pointing this chairman game out to me. Really glad I joined and cannot wait to get going :)

init lol theres been three different ones on there but this one hopefully can continue going this time haha