chairman manager !!!!!!!!!

corio111

Reaction score
There will be 20 places available and i will have the premier league and championship clubs available to pick from
You will deal with the signing of players hiring and firing of managers and setting out the transfer budgets and wage budgets.

Rules
You can sack and hire managers as much as you like but there is compensation to pay. They have be up to the same rep as your club.
eBay like thing where highest bidder gets the player.
You can upgrade your stadium as much as you want but for every 1000 seats it costs £1 million and you can upgrade your training and youth facilities once per season and they cost 250k each.
Go bankrupt and then the whole team goes up for sale.
You also can put up your transfer budget and wage budget for your manager.
For foreign players you pay 3 times there value.
you can only sign 3 ?? eu player per transfer window
Can't sign a player from a a club that could have a chairman but doesn't.

Prem teams
Arsenal/l3east · Aston Villa/sammycool123 · Birmingham City · Blackburn Rovers/joshwiggy · Blackpool · Bolton Wanderers/GCFCconnor · Chelsea/zaiaz · Everton/kelanf7 · Fulham/ern1510 · Liverpool/scouse2006 · Manchester City/maniau · Manchester United/dazamfc · Newcastle United/dmlambert · Stoke City/wilko · Sunderland/lol_101 · Tottenham Hotspur/kenrry10 · West Bromwich Albion · West Ham United/mickiac · Wigan Athletic/R4FC B3N · Wolverhampton Wanderers/the genie

Championship teams
Barnsley · Bristol City/howey duckey · Burnley · Cardiff City · Coventry City · Crystal Palace · Derby County · Doncaster Rovers · Hull City · Ipswich Town · Leeds United · Leicester City · Middlesbrough/connocfc67 · Millwall/goran ivanisevic · Norwich City/andrewcoates77 · Nottingham Forest · Portsmouth · Preston North End · Queens Park Rangers/anirshblue · Reading/Cold · Scunthorpe United · Sheffield United · Swansea City · Watford

i will be doing updates every friday

Last edited:
Sounds good can I be Blackburn? And this might be better in the Editing thread but I'm quite new so I'm not sure.

Can i be Arsenal ?

Last edited:
Since every other top team is taken...Man city please