Tobey Mason

Reaction score
Hey guys Is anyone willing to do a Chairman Save this year?

Hey guys Is anyone willing to do a Chairman Save this year?
normally tend to be run toward the end of the game cycle. I am waiting for my uni schedule to be decided for the semester but it works out time wise and there was demand. I would be up for running a game

What is a Chairman Save? ?
A chairman save is where one person has a game file and lets everyone become the owner of a football club in that league. They can make transfers and list players from their club who can then buy players off each other. There are plenty more rules but that is the bare basics of it. I'd be up to starting one now but wouldn't be able to respond as frequently as most have in past. Let me know if you would like that or not.

normally tend to be run toward the end of the game cycle. I am waiting for my uni schedule to be decided for the semester but it works out time wise and there was demand. I would be up for running a game
I've gotten my schedule and it would be tight in terms of having enough time to run a game efficiently but if there is either a) enough demand or b) someone else willing to host then i'd be up for a new CM game.

I think it would be good not to have it done everyday so your schedule should be fine... Gives people time to comment make decisions. Up to you dude... I think there would be a demand... Let the masses decide...

PEOPLE INTERESTED?

I have something similar in the pipeline. Gotta finish my current season. Keep an eye out for it soon :)