Chairman - Transfers without consulting.

abelat

Reaction score
Is there a way how I can withdraw an offer that has been accepted by the Chairman without being consulted by me? I don't have a General Manager/Director of Football.

Shall I hire a DOF and set instructions not to intervene in transfers? So that the Chairman does not control transfers? (Not all transfers. But every wonderkid I have, the chairman sells the player with low value.)

Last edited:
Is there a way how I can withdraw an offer that has been accepted by the Chairman without being consulted by me? I don't have a General Manager/Director of Football.

Shall I hire a DOF and set instructions not to intervene in transfers? So that the Chairman does not control transfers? (Not all transfers. But every wonderkid I have, the chairman sells the player with low value.)

Unfortunately there is no way around it. It is one of the attributes of the Chairman. Hope for a takeover and get a better chairman or leave the club.

Welcome to the world of where the chairman rules. If you are a small club (and sometimes with bigger clubs) the chairman has the final say on what happens in the transfer market. There is no way round it short of leaving or praying for a more accommodating chairperson to take over.

Very sad! In fact, I started a save with a Vanarama National North club and took them to Championship. Financially I am not stable. That's why every player is being sold.

The most annoying part is that if I get a wonderkid, the chairman is selling the player for approximately 5 million. If I try to buy a wonderkid, other clubs ask more than 100 million.

Had this happen a few times when rising up the leagues from lower level. Stupid thing is chairmen sells my star prospect for 100k but still gives me 2m transfer budget.

One option that sometimes work is when this happens offer the player a new contract and their is a good chance he will resign instead of leaving.