Should be able to use the money to finance expansions within the club.

Like if the board don't think it's necessary to expand the training facilities, you can offer to pay the fee instead.

Or contribute to the transfer fund / wage budget.

I dont thnk it should be implmented within the 'Football Manager' series, but I myself believe its something SI should really look at doing to produce a seperate game 'Football Chairman' alot of us including myself, would love to be able to do it. I think thats personally why I liked some aspects of FIFA Manager. Would love this if SI attempted this.

If there was a Chairman Mode that would either be a different game or a DLC or if it was included in the game, the game price will go up.

they could have a 5 pound update on steam maybe, i would pay for it and it would be a bit more income for them

I'm sorry but, if you were a professional manager would you really invest your money back into the club? LOL.

Also, buying houses and cars etc.? Why the **** would I want to pretend I own an epic house on a game while living in my ****** house? That's just depressing.. FIFA Manager do all that ****, but you can only buy Hyundai's, I don't want to own a Hyundai!

I'm sorry but, if you were a professional manager would you really invest your money back into the club? LOL.

Also, buying houses and cars etc.? Why the **** would I want to pretend I own an epic house on a game while living in my ****** house? That's just depressing.. FIFA Manager do all that ****, but you can only buy Hyundai's, I don't want to own a Hyundai!

You are depressing me with your mentions of ****** house and hyundai, maybe I wanna pretend I live in a mansion, it would like playing the sims :p

I was looking at my stats and I had a career earnings of 14 million and I was thinking what is the point of them. Then I thought what about if you could use this money to takeover a team and become chairman, run the club, pick the manager or even be the manager yourself and do the transfer budget, etc. I would enjoy doing this because it is something different and it would be a good challenge to make a good investment where your wealth increased. Like it if you think it is a good idea. Don't be afraid to comment.

I really dont think this is a good idea. Many people talk about this or the ability to be a scout or coach or something. The game is called Football MANAGER. Yes you would hire the manager, set the budgets and perhaps even have a hand in the transfer dealings, but then what? Just sit back and watch the manager take the team through the season. That would get extremely boring and there wouldnt be enough to do.

It almost sounds like people want to integrate ****** reality show aspects with a football management game. The only way is football management, no thank you.

The way they did it in FIFA Manager was perfect. You could buy the club, but youre also still the manager. I dont think it was an option to put someone else in charge. Youre still the manager but now you also get to make whatever upgrades you want, dont have to worry about being sacked etc. It doesnt take the management part out of the game, if anything, it adds to it.

The way they did it in FIFA Manager was perfect. You could buy the club, but youre also still the manager. I dont think it was an option to put someone else in charge. Youre still the manager but now you also get to make whatever upgrades you want, dont have to worry about being sacked etc. It doesnt take the management part out of the game, if anything, it adds to it.

agrre they did it brilliantly but judging on the games si could do it better i reckon

This would be great as an expansion pack.

there's who don't want it can play FM normally, and those who want it can pay an additionally £10 (for example) and become a Chairman once retired.

Yeah but your total career earnings is basically what you would have if you spent nothing for your whole management career. So on a realism level basically you would need to be in management for quite a while to ever buy a club. As well as this if you did try and save up you would probably die if you went ages without spending money.

Sorry to **** on your bonfire but......