CHALLENGE Bargain Hunt

goochyboi56

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is goooch and i am making my first thread. i couldnt find to many challenges on the sight so i decided to create one of my own. I will start this challenge myself once i have a few other users to compare results with. There isnt a points system as a i have not got a clue how to set one up!LOL. Anyways here it goes.
rule one- any premiership club in any major league(germany,france,english and holland.)
rule two- They club must have finsihed in the bottom half last season.
Rule three- NOw here comes the tricky part. The name of the challenge says it all. The players you may buy can only be purchased on free transfer or a transfer list basis. Any other players can only be signed by a fee of 3.5 mil or less. I will allow a few k over.:D
Rule four- You cannot keep any of your players over the age of 24 for more than 3 season. meaning shopping is a messecity obviously if u cant get rid of a player in the transfer window you could loan them out or ditch them in the reserves.:D
Rule five- you must immediatley sack your asisstant manager when you reach the club.
rule six- You mus post me a screen shot of your trasnfers full squad and leage position and trpophies one once every 14 days. The winner will be the one who gets there club the most succesful financially and also reputation wise. I will give a small participation gift to all entrants and a bigger gift to the winner of the comp!(wh)

GOOD LUCK!!!
oh and add me on msn or post back to this link to get in contact
[email protected]

ive had quite a few views if anyone fancis telling me how theyre doin dont be afraid to comment back!

Just thought id be the first poster

Well i want people to post here thats why

OH SOZ I MENT PREDICTED BOTTOM HALF THIS SEASON AND YOU CANNOT I SED CAN NOT BE AMNCHESTER CITY!
im going to start mine now and i think im going to go with fulham fc and yeh just wondering how everyone else is doing and whether u want to post back at any POINT !!!!LOL

well so far hasnt been to good....
won most friendlies and decided to sack the assistant manager and hire ian breckrin from rochdale and ive only signed a few players and they are humberto suazo from monterrey for 3 mil which was like all of my money LOL and lee ho from zenit a young *** CHAP hu plays Dm he cost around 300 k and i managed to sell seol and dempsey for around 7 mil. i started using a 4312 formation and it didnt work so far i havent won in the league
anyways post back!!!