Challenge Kris

Is everyone the same team?

Or just the people drawn against each other the same team, but each tie could ahve a different team?

i say we all go the same team :) i suggest Juve

Although I aint doin it I thought that was the idea, everyone goes the same team and whoever does best goes through and 'plays' the next person

Yeh i thort wer all the same team. Juve is fine by me

nah. will start mine later tonight i think

just started season beating Genoa 3-0 at home then Chievo 3-1 away then drawing 0-0 with Fiorientina. only signing was Garacy from Racing

so i played this a bit more last night and got fcuked by lazio 4-1 away so had to change things about. went on a 5 game winning run inc a 2-1 away win at Inter and i'm top woo :D

Just over half way into it, my forwards are on fire!:D

I just hope robbo does **** in his. :yuck:

Well this may be good news for you....6th after 7 games, 6 points behind leaders Palermo :S

what a w**ker! i just spent 4 mil on Lulinha and the **** cant even join till then end of the season!

i just wasted 4m!!!! ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got a Crash Dump...have to start again! :mad:

Finished 4th, blew it in 2nd half of the season...some dissapointing defeats to Udinese, Livorno and Atlanta and failure to beat other teams in top 5 :(

was leading scorers in league though....

well played mate. also if everyone keeps hold of your games for now and i will figure out stuff we can use for points then you all can send me yourscreenshots. If people are not happy with me doing my own they can do mine and goldenballs points :)