i just went on cant win anything with kids as Manchester united and the entire first team was able to use thats not a challenge its just the matter of playing the main team players

Hey guys my apologies for the extended period away but University will always come first. However now I have some time free I've managed to begin my second season of Football Manager with episode 15: Football Manager 2013: Part 15 - New Beginnings - YouTube

A huge thank you to any of you who found the time to check the vids out over the Christmas period, the interest was overwhelming considering our expectations.

I have taken into account the requests by many to continue the series in the full version so you can see how I tackle every aspect of the game in depth so I am honouring my promotion with Dover and starting in the Blue Square Premier. However as I am starting a new save file, the dates have been reset meaning I have had to continue my mission with a new team. I hope this turns out to be a more positive move so in the long run I can provide more interesting discussions alongside gameplay.

Thank you guys and its great seeing other discussions on here too with people after help
smile.gif

Hello everyone, another apology to start with that this video has taken so long to get up. My aim is to try and have 2 Football Manager videos posted a week (as I make other series with my friends and I have University to focus on as well). I had recorded this episode about 6 times as a result of recordings being too long and interesting comments coming in.
So here is part 16: Football Manager 2013: Part 16 - Team Report & Transfer Shortlist - YouTube

I'm encouraging everyone possible to please let me know of any players you may want to recommend for this level. I will look at every person given to me. Please of course take into account my financial situation so I will be focusing on loans and free transfers.

Part 17 will be focusing on how I scout players, I will possibly be making offers for some people and if I have time I will go through my team training. Hope everything so far has been useful to some of you and hope to see you all soon.

Heys guys its been too far long but I finally return. After a bit of work away I've been practicing with 3D Modelling and have created a new intro I hope you will prefer to the old version. One of the main reasons for my delay has been awaiting responses from artists to use their music which I'm delighted about. I will be spending this weekend preparing a good backlog so I can start producing Football Manager much more often.

So I present to you part 17 of my series: Football Manager 2013: Part 17 - Scouting & Pre-Season Vs. Millwall - YouTube

Again I am still looking for feedback on whether you like these new videos being so much longer or if you want them shorter what would you recommend? Do you like seeing full games after my tactics sections or would you prefer highlights etc.

I go through all the attributes I look for most when signing players in any position, I then go through the couple of summer signings I have already made and finish it off with my final pre-season game of the summer against the highest ranked team I've ever played - Millwall. This can only go well!!

So I'm starting to get back into a rhythm now. I bring you part 18 of my Football Manager career:

Football Manager 2013: Part 18 - Season Starter vs Kidderminster - YouTube

The Blue Square Bet Premier season finally kicks off and I am thrown into my first competitive game in charge of Lincoln City with an uncomplete squad. I go through more signings I have made since part 17 and point out positions I still need cover for. With no idea of what my first team should be and all summer training based on team cohesion lets just say I'm not confident....

Hello everyone I return with more of my Football Manager career. After my awful start to being Manager of Lincoln City, our team has been completed and some decent results have come with it. As promised at the end of my last episode I am bringing you league action against Tamworth.

However, before I get into that I go through how I arrange my team's training schedule, my current and future plans with it and this is followed by an explanation into each players individual training. I show you how I have looked into specific roles for some players and attributes for others as well as how you can decide what you think would be best for your players.

So here you are part 19: Football Manager 2013: Part 19 - Team Training & Lincoln vs Tamworth - YouTube

It has been too long so how else to better treat you than some FA Cup action. With lower league cup heroes capturing respect such as Bradford and Oldham in the Capital One Cup and FA Cup respectively, it is time to see if my Lincoln City has what it takes to try and achieve something similar and it starts with the 1st Round of the FA Cup against Rochdale. The winner is rewarded with a 2nd Round tie against Hartlepool.
To see how I do here is your link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP-ln803ciA

That very flattering thank you I hope you enjoy all the work that is coming!
I have my next video already built I'm just waiting for a few more views as part 22 is rather the large spoiler alert for what happens in part 21.

After November's shock victory for Lincoln over League 2 Rochdale in the FA Cup 1st Round, I simply had to make December's game the 2nd Round fixture vs Hartlepool. A shorter episode than normal, this episode is purely to see if my team can battle it out with players from League One. Episode 22 will feature simply the gameplay and my reaction at the end. I hope you can check it out. Episode 23 will feature my January Summary of the team, who is letting me down, who is doing well and my potential plans if any for the Transfer Market.

But until then here is that FA Cup game: Football Manager 2013: Part 22 - FA Cup 2nd Round vs Hartlepool - YouTube

Hello everyone and welcome back to my thread if you have visited before and welcome none the less if you are new.
I'm continuing my story and it is now the start of January. With very little in the bank to spend, I have decided instead of looking at potential transfers to help me for the 2nd half of the season, I will do a squad summary to look more in depth at how everyone is doing. I look into who is performing the best and can't be moved form the first team, who is scoring the goal, getting the assists and the highest match ratings. I also evaluate those who maybe need a few games for me to get a better impression of and finally who is already looking like dead weight.
This is wrapped up by a derby match against Lincoln's rivals Grimsby. Victory will give us a league double over them and put us in a great position leading up to our FA Cup 3rd round game against MK Dons.
So here is the link: Football Manager 2013: Part 23 - Mid Season Summary & Rival Derby vs Grimsby - YouTube

So it may be overshadowing our great progress in the Blue Square Bet Premier but the excitement of the FA Cup cannot be ignored. So after great success in beating the odds against Rochdale and Hartlepool, my tired squad must do battle once more against an even tougher side in MK Dons. A top League 1 club so damage limitation is the main agenda. By playing 2 up front though you never know . . .
However, with so many games played in recent months its become a case of playing the fittest rather than the strongest team. The income will be invaluable to Lincoln City next season and as one of the very few non league teams remaining my team can be very proud of their efforts so far. So for one last push at glory I bring you the FA Cup 3rd round: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

Lincoln City are the only remaining Blue Square Bet team left in the FA Cup. So the lowest ranked team is rewarded with a trip to Premier League West Brom. Our only advantage is that West Brom have lost the their last 4 games in a row so if we perform we have a chance. With Bagayoko & Cort up front together, Lincoln have done wonders in the FA Cup so here is the 4th round.
Please leave comments for any game mechanics you may want me to look into in future episodes before the season's end:
Football Manager 2013: Part 25 - FA Cup 4th Round vs West Brom - YouTube

So all of the FA Cup madness has passed which means Lincoln can now focus on the league. There will probably only be a couple more episodes left of this season and hopefully we will be on the right side of the automatic promotion spot. We are fighting with Stockport for the title and trail in points but have games in hand.
I spend this episode discussing how many point I think we will need to win the league, whether it is realistic with the squad growing ever more tired with more and more games being played.
I also recently made a webcam video to discuss ideas for how to format my adventure next season and onward so I would really appreciate if you can leave feedback about the ideas I have in mind as well as any ideas you may have yourselves.

Webcam Vid:
Football Manager 2013 Plans - YouTube

Part 26:
Football Manager 2013: Part 26 - Lincoln City vs Nuneaton - YouTube

Hello everyone. There are only a few episodes left of this season now. This first one is a compilation of highlights from Lincoln's efforts in the FA Trophy. It is a shorter than usual video featuring goals and key points in the game that I hope you will find interesting. I have also used a few images of the Lincoln City stadium to try and brighten up the video which I also hope you will enjoy. This should be followed by an episode or two of League action showing you where we end up come the last day of the conventional season.

I want to thank any of you who commented on my Football Manager plans video. The feedback from that seemed very positive so from next season I will be attempting to bring you a press conference style videos with match of the day style comment over gameplay highlight. I have new editing software so I look forward to giving it a go and making the most entertaining stuff I can.

But to start with here is Part 27: Football Manager 2013: Part 27 - FA Trophy Highlights - YouTube

Hello everyone I left a bit of a gap between episodes 27 & 28 so to give plenty of opportunity for people so watch the previous and hopefully be excited bout the outcome. It was also a great time for me to start a new series making comments on real life football stories so if anyone was curious those are the reasons why I've not been quite as fast as normal in uploading.

However, back on topic I happily present you the second and final part of Lincoln City's highlights in the FA Trophy. The audio for the first game is a bit crackly so feel free to skip to 2mins 56secs if it get too annoying where usual audio resumes (I don't know why my mic has a tantrum every now and again).

I hope you enjoy how I have put the highlights together and I would enjoy feedback on how to improve for future reference.
I think it was a very exciting competition and I hope I have given that feeling in the videos I have presented.
There will be one or two league games after this episode in an attempt to win promotion and end season 2.
But in the mean time here are those highlights and the last cup content for this season. Its episode 28: Football Manager 2013: Part 28 - FA Trophy Highlights #2 - YouTube

It seems every time I post something new on here, I have to say sorry for my lack or regular updates and today is no different. However, this time I would like to make a special post as I have finally finished the regular season with Lincoln City.
The video begins with 2 games remaining. Lincoln City & Stockport are the only teams left chasing the titled and are locked at 91 points. Lincoln boasts a commanding goal difference meaning we have to simply match or better Stockport's results to win the title and promotion to the Football League. But it's never that easy is it??
Football Manager 2013: Part 29 - Champions? - YouTube