Ive decided to have a second try at a Sky Sports news style Football Manager episode. So with Lincoln City now back in the Football League I present a review of August with the first 5 games of the season against: AFC Wimbledon, Wycombe, Leyton Orient, Cheltenham & Torquay United. There is also Carling Cup action against Blackburn Rovers.
Football Manager 2013 Part 31: News - August Monthly Review - YouTube

I present another Football Manager episode in a News Conference style format. I review Lincoln City’s progress during September (in game) and reveal a couple of changes to the channel and how content will be revealed.
I will be doing the news conference style every week or every other week but game highlights will now be full daily live games. Feedback is greatly appreciated on news features to bring into the news format to make it more fun for everyone.
FM 2013: Part 32 - News. September Review & Channel Update - YouTube

Ok so I've uploaded a recent sky sports new related video but here is a more informative video.
I think i'm a little slow to start but I hope my approach will interest some of you and give you some pointers/advice which you can benefit from.
Its part 33 where I update Lincoln's team and individual training: FM 2013: Part 33 - Team & Individual Training - YouTube

Ok so here we go trying to do daily Football Manager 2013 videos.
Starting with Lincoln vs Aldershot Town, an entertaining game with Turner impressing on goal. I hope you will find useful my analysis of teams before a game by looking at their table position and recent form to determine how to approach the opposition. Also I am now looking at my next opposition at the end of every video looking at their recent form etc to determine how to set match preparation training before each game.
FM 2013: Part 34 - Lincoln City vs Aldershot Town - YouTube

Ok so continuing with making daily videos, I am taking on Exeter after the good win against Aldershot, I have a look at Exeter's recent form and conclude that a slightly weakened side could still pull through with points, however, with three men injured and three still to return from playing with the under 21's, Lincoln has a skeleton squad to choose from.
FM 2013: Part 35 - Lincoln City vs Exeter City - YouTube

Ok so with the same paper thin squad Lincoln have to take on Dag & Red. I tried very hard to find out what date my players would return but couldn't find it so if anyone knows please inform me because it could be really useful in future.

But yes with webster injured in the last game ive had to move henderson to the left and bore on the right. Couldn't really afford any injuries so i was hoping for a safe game rather than a result. Just a teaser I'm quite looking forward to tomorrow's game. The language is quite . . . colourful
wink.gif
FM 2013: Part 36 - Lincoln City vs Dag & Red - YouTube

Ok everyone I think I need your help, just released my latest video and it goes sooooooo wrong. I have my players back who were away on under-21 international duty, it was brilliant having a stronger squad to choose from but I cannot understand why we were beaten so badly. If any of you have advice on what happened please let me know as I would greatly appreciate it.

From an entertainment perspective, if you like someone raging and swearing you will love this!
FM 2013: Part 37 - Rhys Rages So Hard! - YouTube

Ok so I've managed to produce a much better display today which has left me curious as to how much effect team talks really do have on the squad before a game. Ive always assumed it plays a part but I now fully believe that your team talks hold deep consequences for the game you are about to go into. If any of you know what else I may have done differently between this game and previously then please let me know. Hopefully back to winning ways with Lincoln:
FM 2013: Part 38 - Lincoln City vs Port Vale - YouTube

Things look to be getting back on track. This is my last game for October so I'm going to try and make my next part a sports news style video evaluating the month. Lincoln take on Fleetwood town and we have certainly missed Bagayoko. Any recommendations for the best formations to use when you have a number of injuries and/or a thing squad? Would be really useful to know for future reference. For now though I have lowered how hard the team trains from Heavy to average to try and protect my players and hope we can keep this squad healthy for the rest of the season.
FM 2013: Part 39 - Lincoln City vs Fleetwood Town - YouTube

I've decided to give viewers a big decision over where I continue in Football Manager with a special announcement at the end of a News format review. I hope that anyone who views will be interested in the power I have given you. I've introduced new features such as my player of the month and goal of the month. I hope this will also be useful at highlighting the potential of some players in league 2: FM 2013: Part 40 - October News Review & Special Announcement - YouTube

Based upon how popular the tactics and strategies video is on the channel, I decided it was about time it was updated so I have made a video creating tactics for Lincoln City and the different formations I have been using with them. It is my hope that it will be of some use to some of you. If I haven't been clear about some aspect feel free to comment and I will do my best to explain what I meant. I have focused on the 4-4-2 formation and two different versions of the 4-5-1 formation:
FM 2013: Part 41 - Tactics & Strategies Update - YouTube

After such success in the cup last season, I am very excited to bring back to you FA Cup football. Last season with Lincoln we managed to achieve being the lowest team left in the competition which I am very proud of. As a result I want us to do similarly well this season and produce some magic that has been lacking in our other up fixtures which has seen us fall at the first attempts in the Carling cup and Johnstones paint trophy. So what's standing in our way? - Preston north End
FM 2013: Part 43 - FA Cup 1st Round - YouTube

Ok so Lincoln produced the goods in the last episode getting to the second round of the FA Cup which is where this episode begins. I show the draw for the second round determining our chances of progressing again. This is followed by our league game against Northampton where Lincoln aim to make it 5 straight wins in a row: FM 2013: Part 44 - Lincoln City vs Northampton Town - YouTube

So I've got a really tough decision to make today. Beating Stockport will put Lincoln above them into 4th. Victory by 2 or more goals will put them into 3rd and the automatic promotion spots. However, Yeovil in the FA Cup is the Lincoln's next fixture. My decision is whether to rest my star players and keep them safe for the cup game. Will I put out a weakened side?
FM 2013: Part 46 - Lincoln City vs Stockport County - YouTube

Lincoln City take on Yeovil Town in the 2nd round of the FA Cup who had earlier made an approach for Rhys to be their new boss. Its the first game since and Lincoln will be looking to improve their record win streak. Bagayoko is unavailable making Mooney the lone striker in a strong 4-5-1: FM 2013: Part 47 - FA Cup 2nd Round - YouTube

I uploaded a vid late last night but couldn't post its upload as I am half way through moving at the minute. Today's video will be up in the next hour or 2.
I bring you the 3rd round draw for the FA Cup followed by the League 2 game against Bury. Lincoln's win streak doesn't seem to show any signs of stopping, how long can the confidence of the Imps carry them forward?
FM 2013: Part 48 - Lincoln City vs Bury F.C. - YouTube

NOTE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!
We've had a week rest so now Lincoln take on top of League 2 Leyton Orient. Last time these two teams played, Lincoln fought hard and it was a minor 1-0 loss so they will be hoping to do better this time. As mentioned at the start I have a special announcement about a new job vacancy that has arrived which I need your hep with to vote on what decision I make.
FM 2013: Part 50 - Lincoln City vs Leyton Orient - YouTube