Lincoln come into this game against a Wycombe side in desperate need of form. Knocking on the doors of Oxford and automatic promotion, Lincoln need to start winning again themselves after defeat to Leyton Orient. However this is the winter period and fixtures are popping up left, right and center, some players may need to be rested.
FM 2013: Part 51 - Lincoln City vs Wycombe Wanderers - YouTube

My Lincoln boys need to step up their game as they go into the FA Cup 3rd round against Premier League side Reading. The start of the episode wraps up my interest in the available Norwich position and shows the FA Cup 4th round draw to show who Lincoln would face if they can advance:
FM 2013: Part 53 - FA Cup 3rd Round - YouTube

Hello everyone I'm trying out a new series which I would love your input on. I will create a separate thread for it but for now I will post it here in the hopes you will check it out and let me know what you think.
I'm trying out International Management and as I'm half Welsh I've taken over as Wales boss (England would be too easy in Football Manager). I'm going to see if I can create a decent series and take Wales as far as I can until Football Manager 2014 is released. Until then I would like you guys to assist in how to make this a fun series and comment on what nation you want me to manage in Football Manager 2014. I will count all the votes I promise.
So here is me setting up as Wales Manager, I employ my own backroom staff, arrange call ups for a friendly and take on a very low rated Chinese Taipei in a friendly, hopefully an easy game . . .
Football Manager 2013: International Manager - Wales - YouTube

Hey everyone I've made another wales based episode where I engage in my first competitive game in the 2014 world cup qualifier against Scotland. This will be my last post here as obviously this focuses on my career with Lincoln. Ive have begun a new thread entitled "International Manager - Wales" if you would like to keep up to date with it. Obviously I appreciate all your time in checking it out and helping me make more entertaining videos. Thank you everyone :)
FM 2013: International Manager - Wales vs Scotland - YouTube

I have created a new introduction trailer to my channel and I would love your feedback on the series ideas I have for all the Football games I want to cover. This includes Football Manager, FIFA, PES & FIFA Street. I consider this really important going forward as we approach the end of the 2013 version of Football Games so I can have the channel in a great place to be ready to hit the ground running when 2014 titles are released
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iucAzPWHc_4

I will be uploading a new Lincoln episode tomorrow so thank you for your patience because I know I have been spending too much time starting up the international manager series.

Lincoln is back! I bring you a news review for the remainder of Lincoln's games after the FA Cup defeat as well as February games seeing as there are only three of them. The final game for Feb will be live and coming in the next day or two. I also evaluate the players that have been brought in and let go during he January transfer window and give you my thoughts on Football series going forwards: FM 2013: Part 54 - News Review January/February - YouTube

After 5 attempts at rendering this video, I'm finally able to present the final game for February away to Doncaster Rovers. A win would put real pressure on 2nd & 3rd spot as Lincoln aim for the automatic promotion spots, a loss and Lincoln may be out of the race completely and we will have to focus on the play-offs.

Again I'm trying out Webcam and I must admit this may be some of my funniest stuff especially at the end:
FM 2013: Part 55 - Lincoln City vs Doncaster Rovers - YouTube

Doncaster have gone from strength to strength since beating us cementing their place in 2nd leaving Oxford in 3rd as the only team Lincoln can realistically beat into the automatic promotion spots. However, time is running out for my lads. You join Lincoln half way though March taking on Dag & Red who are the highest League positioned opponents we have this month.

A nice quick video today with an interesting performance, coming up next will be a review for March: FM 2013: Part 56 - Lincoln City vs Dag & Red - YouTube

Hi I have been wandering how you go about making a YouTube blog from your computer. Any suggestions would be great

If you want to make a blog anything like this I would simply just write your blogs like a story and just give a brief overview of what readers are going to watch in the video link.

Its long overdue but here is March's highlightes for Lincoln who are in 4th desperately chasing down Oxford in 3rd who currently occupy the final automatic promotion spot. Doncaster in 2nd have been doing wonders and are seriously chasing down Leyton Orient who have been top all season. So the top two places are untouchable bu can Lincoln close down a 5 point gap? or will it look as though we have to settle for the playoffs? FM 2013: Part 57 - Lincoln City March Highlights - YouTube

I'm back for season 4 of Football Manager 2013! Its been an exciting summer since we clinched automatic promotion on the last day of last season. As a result I bring you a summary of all of the ins and outs at the club reagrding transfers and there are some crackers! I'm so excited to see this new team in action in League 1: FM 2013: Part 59 - Summer Transfers - YouTube

Highlights of all of Lincoln's pre-season games leading up to the opening of our League 1 campaign. I will be blitzing through this season with one to two uploads a day getting ready to cross over to Football Manager 2014. I appreciate recommendations for any good teams to manage at league one level should I keep Lincoln up then I will be moving to a team at the same level I finish this season at: FM 2013: Part 60 - Pre-Season Highlights - YouTube