core2FM

Reaction score
As you guys know I have my own tactic testing thread, and I have created a new improved db for testing. However no tactic has yet managed to win the test league. I don't want to start testing with the new db until a tactic wins the test league. The tactic that has come closest to winning the league is deep sicillian defense, which threw away a 13 point lead between games 70-90.

So the challenge is to produce or tweak a tactic to win my test league. The test league is obviously very difficult, playing the top 10 Premier League teams 10 times, to win this league would be a massive achievement.

If a tactic wins the test league, I will stop testing and declare that tactic the winner for that db. This will be highlighted in my spreadsheet.

Prize wise, well I will share my testing db with the winning tactician if requested. I will also link to the winning tactic thread in my signature if requested.

No one accepted my challenge, however much to my surprise we do have a winner. After testing almost all the popular tactics on the forum, I didn't believe it was possible for any tactic to conquer the test league. However the test league has been tamed and we do have a clear winner. Please see the spreadsheet in my testing thread.

I have tested a number of tactics for three rounds just to see the consistency of the db. The average result is around 10 points +- deviation, so if annihilator v7 scored 10+ and plug and play -10, then they would be on an equal footing. Tactic testing is not an exact science, however it gives a good indiciation of how well the tactic can perform given the right circumstances.

Also all the Annihilator tactics were tested without man marking, which in my own testing provides around a 10-15% performance increase.

i struggling belive that v7 is no better than plug lol

Last edited:
If you don't like the results, just read one of the other 15 testing tables instead.. lol
lol.i didnt mean that .Just from what i tested in my personal saves i speak XD as tf said with manual marking the tactic perfoms better, but also need a lot time to build a team into this formation.In other words in a starter pack plug is better but at latest version of a squad in 1-2 years ago its v7 in my opinion :)
btw thnx for the results

No one accepted my challenge, however much to my surprise we do have a winner. After testing almost all the popular tactics on the forum, I didn't believe it was possible for any tactic to conquer the test league. However the test league has been tamed and we do have a clear winner. Please see the spreadsheet in my testing thread.

I just tried it and liked how it played, I'd say another great tactic from TFF ;)

i tried it 3 games now, so stable . i tweaked corner set up, i can say its faboulus :)

I was also surprised how well it did in the test league as it's points and GD is much superior to the other tested tactics. I have been playing with this in my personal Shalke save and it has produced excellent results home and away.

Please keep your feedback coming as I genuinely want to know if the test results correlate to the actual gameplay experience. I have setup the test league to try and remove as much randomness as possible whilst trying to remain true to the actual core gameplay, however only your feedback can tell me if your actual results correlate to my test results.

i tried it 3 games now, so stable . i tweaked corner set up, i can say its faboulus :)

I was also surprised how well it did in the test league as it's points and GD is much superior to the other tested tactics. I have been playing with this in my personal Shalke save and it has produced excellent results home and away.

Please keep your feedback coming as I genuinely want to know if the test results correlate to the actual gameplay experience. I have setup the test league to try and remove as much randomness as possible whilst trying to remain true to the actual core gameplay, however only your feedback can tell me if your actual results correlate to my test results.
I can always help people , via steam/skype ect. but i dont wish to share results from my personal saves here, i can say what i see though. if anyone want from me help can send me a pm :)