Chamakh or Bendtner??

Arshavi2

Reaction score
Couple of m8s were tellin me how Chamakh was a waste of a signing and Bendtner is much better do u agree?? ( i totally disagree with them, i think Chamakh's quality^^)

no chamakh is an amazing player he has the heading ability of bendtner but is also a all round better striker

Chamakh is sooo much better than him

Last edited:
I live in Bordeaux and so I saw him play a lot before he signed for you. Chamakh = 10 Bendtners. I don't even think there's an area of Bendtners game where he is stronger than Chamakh.

chamakh better irl and on fm, bendtner is awful

thanks peeps i can go prove that 2 my m8s who say bendtner's better

TBH, in the GAME both of them are squad players at best IMO assuming you are playing as Arsenal. I've had much success playing Walcott and van Persie as my two forwards. But I would probably go with Bendtner in the game, since he is a little bit well-rounded and much taller. Chamakh is awesome too if you play him correctly.

Chamakh is far more reliable hitting the back of the net, his first touch is pretty good and does a very good job of holding the ball up and bringing other people into the play.
Bendtner is versitile with his ability to play on the wings and has decent pace.

Chamakh is far better for mine.

I live in Bordeaux and so I saw him play a lot before he signed for you. Chamakh = 10 Bendtners. I don't even think there's an area of Bendtners game where he is stronger than Chamakh.

ego I reckon Bendtner wins!

Chamakh is way better than Bendtner i remember him in Bordeaux he was a beast

i think chamakh is the better player
but i seem to like bendtner more for some reason

Bendtner, although i like him, wastes far too many easy chances and needs to work on his finishing

Chamakh has the ability of 3 bendtners

Chamakh is prety good,but in my arsenal game just keeps missing when one-on-one with the goalie.So i would vote for Bendtner.Plus he is younger

Chamakh is so much better i dont rate bendtner at all i dont know how he gets a game at arsenal i'd rather play carlos vela than him tbh

I reckon Bendtner is one of the most underrated players there is. Is he better than Chamakh, though? Not quite.

i think chamakh is the better player
but i seem to like bendtner more for some reason

You're gay and like blonde guys? I can't think of any other reason you'd like Bendtner over Chamakh!