Chamakh or Bendtner??

TBH, in the GAME both of them are squad players at best IMO assuming you are playing as Arsenal. I've had much success playing Walcott and van Persie as my two forwards. But I would probably go with Bendtner in the game, since he is a little bit well-rounded and much taller. Chamakh is awesome too if you play him correctly.

How would you play both of them? Would they both be target men? With Bendtner attacking and with balls to head and Chamakh support and balls to feet?

I never seem to get the best out of either of them, although bendtner does dominate smaller defenses in the lower leagues with I play in cups...

How would you play both of them? Would they both be target men? With Bendtner attacking and with balls to head and Chamakh support and balls to feet?

I never seem to get the best out of either of them, although bendtner does dominate smaller defenses in the lower leagues with I play in cups...

I would probably play Chamakh as a Deep-Lying Forward - Attack and Bendtner as a Target man - support. That should work. Although, preferably you want a quick forward playing upfront.

Chamakh is better he has one of the best headers in the world, but arsenal don't really have good consistent crossers of the ball

Chamakh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bendtner

I have a bet on with a mate that Bendtner doesn't score 10+ goals in the league, so I when he comes off the bench I always panic.

From past 2 days there has been so many threads starting with "Hey i had chat with my mate" and then comparing 2 players :p

On topic, i feel both are on same level with Chamakh having more experience. What Chamakh offers, everything Bendtner too can offer, plus i feel Bendtner is bit underrated. He has scored many important goals last season, and if he gets run of games he can prove his worth.

Chamakh is consistently better, but Bendtner can sometimes produce that magical moment that changes a game (Although this is very rare).

Overall I prefer Chamakh as an Arsenal fan.

I prefer Bendtner because he's a legend!! Haven't seen much of chamkh, hasn't made the impact everyone expected him to.

Chamakh is a beast and Bendtner is a piece of Danish bacon simple!

Chamakh. But Chamakh is kinda the finished article, Bendtner is more of a work in progress.