Chamakh pushes for Arsenal move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh makes a fresh appeal for the French club to sanction his proposed move to Arsenal.

More...

Not sure, i read a few weeks ago that he had signed a pre contract agreement but quite honestly i have no idea.

Nothing has been signed yet, but they seem to be the only team interested.
He will be an Arsenal player come next season IMO.

hopefully as we need him. hazard would be nice aswell (A)

Could sign a worse player, he's pretty handy! :)

Knowing Wenger we might sign Chamakh but the negotiations with him will go on for the whole transfer window and we won't sign anyone else.

Knowing Wenger we might sign Chamakh but the negotiations with him will go on for the whole transfer window and we won't sign anyone else.

yeah i can see that happening.
all we ever do is sign 1 player tops a season lol:@

Look at when the thread was posted : 9th August 2009.

This is about 7 months old

Chamakh + Sakho + Akinfeev/Lloris = Good window.

Look at when the thread was posted : 9th August 2009.

This is about 7 months old

yeah ino but what was the point of opening another thread about chamakh. this one might aswell have a use.

= Impossible

Not really, I'd say that Sakho and Lloris are the kind of players Wenger could sign really, if any club would sign those players it'd deffinately be Aresnal. Not really sure how good Sakho actually is in real life though <)

Plus the Chamakh deal seems to basicaly be done.

Not really, I'd say that Sakho and Lloris are the kind of players Wenger could sign really, if any club would sign those players it'd deffinately be Aresnal. Not really sure how good Sakho actually is in real life though <)

Plus the Chamakh deal seems to basicaly be done.

The majority of the Arsenal team consists of French players.If anything,he would be on top of Wenger's list beyond any.

Liverpool are interested but I hope Arsenal snap up this overrated player

I doubt he'd go to Liverpool as he knows he'd be second fiddle to Torres whereas he probably would play at Arsenal.

Back