Stonewall

Reaction score
I bought Edin Dzeko in pre-season for my Arsenal side..Great buy methinks..
Tactic I use only uses 1 up front and Dzeko is a brilliant fit in my system with Van Persie inside forward on the right and Nasri (who is class on FM11) on the left..87 league goals in the first season throughout the team..
Dzeko 32 goals
Van Persie 20 goals
Nasri only 8 but 27 assists..
The problem I have is Chamakh asked to see me to moan about 1st team appearances fair enough he had a legitimate Gripe.. He had plenty of starts (14 in all) and 20 odd subs appearances..
I gave him a start in the next 2 games and he got injured (back strain) out for 7 weeks..
Anyway the point is he requested a transfer cos he said I never kept my promise and the season effin ended before he was fit..???????
How could I play him if he was injured ...Has this happened to anyone else???

I cant say this has happened to me. Thats very harsh on you but hey hoo WELCOME TO FM

This just happened to me. Maresca wasn't getting games and got injured after requesting more play, now he's requested a transfer. I'm ready to let him go, but if you're not... don't.

He'll probably ask to be taken off eventually.

Yeah, problem with guys complaining about not getting first team when they haven't been available. Had a guy complain, I gave him a start, he went for two games of international duty, came back and requested transfer cause I didn't keep my promise.

lol what a whiner!

i meant chamakh not you.
well weird things do happen in FM.

i recently interacted with a player, tell him that he would need to goto reserves until he shows some improvement, apparently he gave me a positive reply.

the next instance, i placed him into reserves, he was unhappy and requested to be transfer listed.

whiny soccer players IMO.

ive had players instantly despise me because the didnt like the manager before me. I took over at Man City in the year 2014. David Silva was unhappy from the beginning and requested a transfer straight away, i couldn't be bothered fighting with the diva so i granted his request without any hassle. He signed for Fiorentina a few days later and lashes out at me! Im like wtf did i do to you??

i bought boakeye to develop him up. I think he was 18 so the minute he comes over, I place him in the under 18s, next day he requests a meeting to tell me he is unhappy about being dropped.

I relent and move him to the first team/reserves and play him in about 5 first team games all year, he continues to be unhappy for the whole season requesting a transfer at least 4 times. I sold him off after that - what a whiner.

The players complaining bit is a bit weird. When I took over Man City a couple of seasons in and the team didn't have the best start to the season (4-5 points from five games), nobody complains. Then when I go onto a 20 game unbeaten run and draw only once in that run but don't improve my league position much because oher teams are playing well too, then they start complaining about the clubs league position and that they don't have faith in my managerial skills.

i bought boakeye to develop him up. I think he was 18 so the minute he comes over, I place him in the under 18s, next day he requests a meeting to tell me he is unhappy about being dropped.

I relent and move him to the first team/reserves and play him in about 5 first team games all year, he continues to be unhappy for the whole season requesting a transfer at least 4 times. I sold him off after that - what a whiner.

I had this happen to me with several player usually if you tell them to prove themselves in teh youth or reserve squad they get happy.

I haven't had that happen, but playing as Liverpool Brad Jones complained because he wasn't playing so I told him I would give him the chance. However, he said this just before the Europa League final so I played Reina (because it was an important game obviously). Anyways, that was the last game of the season and he requested a transfer for not keeping my promise.

I rejected it and he hasn't complained since. I'm halfway through the second season but have given him a couple of starts against weaker sides and in the cups.

Anyway started my second season and have bought Cazorla to play wide right inside forward to free up Van Persie as cover for Dzeko..
Chamakh has been on transfer list since end of first season and absolutely no interest at all "NONE" even reduced his price to 5 mil-no takers..
Didn't name him in my initial 25..serves himself right.. I know he's a good player but I'm not giving in...
Prove yesel mate and I put u in the next registration..Until then ROT in the reserves..
And by the way Bendtner been a model pro..he hasn't complained once and has had less oppurtunities than Mr Chamakh..

i think the games bugged as lots like are happening
if thay ask for a trasfer click no
i tend to ignore most convos from players atm
giveing them praise makes them play pants next match so i dont tend tosay anything
maybe next patch will help if not i am going back to 2010 till thay sort it

I've had this a fair amount of times thorough the FM games, played FM05, FM09, FM10 and FM11, I don't remember quite well the FM05 spell regarding this, but while it's not something that happens always, I've had like once ach two or three seasons some gou who got injured coming to whine because he doesn't play, or someone who I left to take a leave of absence whined two days before returning, when he had played every match before taking it.

i would stick with him, he scored 31 goals for me in his first season, mainly as a lone striker. only ten halfway through the second, mainly cause hes had trouble with injuries